M: "Wow, she must have a lot of time on her hands."

F: "Well, when you only post two videos a week, you have A LOT of time on your hands."

J: "True, but can you guys get a plane from UK to Ireland by tomorrow?"

F: "I mean, we can try. But I don't guarantee it."

J: "Great. I just Y/N to have an awesome birthday tomorrow."

F: "You like her don't you?"

J: "Psshhtt...no."

M: "Yes you do."

F: "C'mon, you can tell me."

J: "Weeeeeeelllll....we may have shared a kiss or two..."

M & F: "Ooooohhhh! Jack's got a girlfriend!"

J: "C'mon! At least be mature about it!"

F: "What is this "mature" you talk about?"

M: "I don't know what "mature" is."

J: "Oh, shut up. But, I hope to see you tomorrow, Felix."

F: "But after the plane, where do I go from there?"

J: "Get a taxi to Athlone, and get to my house. Here's my address."

~After I gave Felix my address~

F: "Thanks for inviting me, and I WILL try my hardest to get Marzia and I there."

J: "No, thank you man. I hope to see you at my place tomorrow."

F: "Ok. I guess I'll see you tomorrow at what time?"

J: "Umm...how about... 12?"

F: "Ok, we'll try to be there around 12."

J: "Ok, bye, Felix."

M: "Bye."

Felix: "Bye."

~End of Skype call~

"So, who now?" I asked. "Hmm....let me check my contacts." Mark said as he scrolled through his contact list. "How about Daniel? I mean, if Ryan's gonna be there, he has to have his best friend along side." Mark suggested. "True, but does he live in Ireland or back at home with you in L.A?" I asked while writing 'Daniel' on the Guest List. "Well, I think Daniel is visiting Ryan to do a few sketches together. But they might get an apartment together here." Mark answered. "Ok, so we're inviting Daniel. Who else?" I asked. "Do you think Y/N likes CinnamonToastKen?" Mark asked as he looked at Ken's contact. "I don't know. Wait, what if we go downstairs onto her computer, go onto her Youtube account and see who she's subscribed to?" I suggested. "Great plan. Let's go!" Mark agreed. "Let me help you downstairs." I offered. "Thanks." Mark smiled as we got downstairs into the basement. I sat down at the computer and turned it on. When the computer finally loaded, I went straight to YouTube. Y/N's channel was called: DanJackMarkPewdsFNAF. (THIS IS FAKE FOR YOUTUBE, OBVIOUSLY REAL HERE) "Do you think her name is based off things she likes?" I asked Mark. "Well, it says Jack and Mark in the title, so yeah, I guess." Mark answered while pointing at the name. "Aanndd that her icon is of TDM, me, you, Felix, and Five Nights at Freddy's." I pointed out. "I think TDM stands for TheDiamondMinecart." Mark added. "I think he's subscribed to me..." I added. "I think he might be subscribed to me too." Mark repeated. "Ok, back to Y/N's subscribers." I concluded and started scrolling through her subs. "Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, PewDiePie, Matthias, Jacksfilms, Cyndago, CinnamonToastKen- there we go!" I exclaimed. "So, shall we Skype him?" Mark asked in an over-exaggerated british accent. "Yes, we shall." I answered in the same stereotypical accent. We got onto Y/N's skype, logged out and went onto Mark's.