" Keh come sit with me." She walks over to me...she's blushing! A LOT.

" wassup love?" She says smiling.

" So tell me what's going on? " I say as she gets a confused look on her face.

" What?"

" Oh don't act dumb Loni like you don't know? Your such a bitch!" I say laughing as she begins to blush and hide her face. " Is it Brandonnn?"
I sung.

" yea!" She says happily " Tell me!" I say sitting back ready to hear everything.

" Ok so you know how he said he wanted to talk to me, and he took me to another room?" She says grabbing my arm. " Yea what happened?" She stops talking for a minute! " Well he kissed me, and told me that he liked me" My jaw drops. " You serious?" I say happily. " Yes gurl, and he's sexy as hell" I laugh and we continue to talk the whole class.

Class soon ends! I haven't talked to Jay the whole block damn.

" Hey bae!" I say playfully shoving him. He ignores me looking mad as hell.

" What's wrong Bby?" He says clenching his jaw and bawling up his fist.

" You better get your boy Brandon!" He says angrily.

" What happened?" I say rubbing his back.

" I don't trust him with my cousin!"

I roll my eyes and laugh.

" Why? She's a big girl Jay...and Brandon's sweet as ever!" I say stoping him, from walking any further.

" You don't know anything about him! I didn't notice, but I know this guy! He has a reputation of cheating on girls." He says looking at me into my eyes.

" Are you sure? And what if he changed?" I say breaking the eye contact. " Yes i'm sure and I don't want you or Kehlani around that nigga!" He says sternly. " Jay I'm 17 years old! You can't tell me who to hang with... Or Kay!" I say yelling back at him.

" Ok your right! But don't be coming to me when he cheats on Kay!" He says brushing past me!

His attitude is making me irritated! But what if he's right! Jay just doesn't boss is around like this. But we don't know anything about him, so I'm not gonna judge him by Jays opinion!

Kehlani POV:
Brandon is so sweet! He's been walking me to all my class, and he's offered to carry my things...but I didn't let him.

" Kehlani can I talk to you?" Tiana says grabbing me anyways.

" Yea sure what's up love?" I said glowing! I'm just so happy right now.

" Uhh... I don't think you should hang out with Brandon!" She says and I'm confused on why?

" Why?"

" Because he's known for cheating on girls... He's sneaky an-" I cut her off bc everything she's saying is bull..

" How the hell do even know? He's from Cali? You don't know anything about him, what's up with you?" I said angrily, walking away.

" No no Kay listen to me-" she says stoping right in front of me. " Look I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way, but Jay tol-" I cut her foolishness off... "Listen I don't want to here the foolish, things that you and Jay made up! Why can't you just be happy for me... I'm happy for and Jay. " I says walking away feeling hurt inside.

What wrong with them. They don't even know Brandon! They should be ashamed for misjudging people they don't know! And if it's true...then maybe he changed!

I walk to my last class, I spot Brandon waving over to me and I take a seat next to him.

" Why you look so sad ma?" He says softly. " it's nothing." I say putting my head down. He scoots closer to me, moving my hair out if my face.

" you can talk to me about anything!" He says with his minty breath, blows against my neck.

" Well it's you..." I say bluntly. " what about me?" I shake my head.

" It's just Tiana! She came up to me telling me about how, your not trust worthy and you break girls hearts!" I say giving him eye contact.

" Well I guess you can say it's true, but I've changed! Since I moved to Cali I thought I needed to change my messy ways so I did!" He says looking hurt. "I'm sorry Brandon I didn't meant to hurt your feelings." I said intertwining our fingers. " Now that I've moved back to my hometown here in ATL, I wanted to keep it that way!" He says smiling

" Can we hang later? I would love to get to know you!" I said blushing. " Sure baby girl, just meet me in the parking lot" I nod my head.

Class soon ended and now schools over. I really feel betrayed by my own family and best friend.
_________________________
I need all y'all to go read my new book called "impossible games" I promise you will like it🙏🏽😉❤️

And comment what you think about it.

Anyways don't you think Kehlani should trust Jay and Tiana?

Do you think Jay is telling the truth?

Comment folks.......