Chapter 28

RECAP

Well now I'm bored and upset. I started to remember what I used to do when I felt like this in New York. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to that person I was, but I was so tempted.

I went under my bed and pulled out a small box. Well, at least this will make me feel good. I looked into the box full of the green substance that I used to be so addicted to.

Here we go again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I grabbed the small box that had my lighter and blunts and shoved it in my purse along with my phone.

I went down stairs and told my brother I was going to Luke's. He didn't know we got in a fight so it would work.

I began to walk to the old park that was taped off. I went under the tape and went behind the jungle gym where nobody could see me.

I rolled my blunt and got my lighter ready. I told myself that I wouldn't do this anymore. I basically said fuck it and took a puff.

I coughed, not used to how strong it was. But damn it felt good.

After an hour I was completely out of it. I was playing some music and just thinking about life. And some stupid ass shit.

My music stopped playing and I heard my ring tone. Shiiiit, I thought.

I read the called ID and laughed. I hit answer and held the phone up to my ear.

"Hellllllooooo?" I said laughing a bit.

"Aria? Are you okay?" Luke said worried.

"Don't worry Luke I'm fineeee." I said laughing.

"A-Aria, are you stoned?" He questioned me. Hell yeah.

"Hell yeah! Hahaaa."

"Oh my God, Ar. Where are you? I'm coming to get you." No I don't want him to come get me. He'll kill my vibe.

"Nah I'm good. I'm gonna walk to the store though. I'm hungry as fuck." I said standing up. I grabbed my purse.

"Are you walking to Goody's?" Luke asked me. How the hell did he know? Can he read my mind?

"How did you know?" I asked him dumbfounded.

"Are you at the abandoned park?" What the shit? How did he know this stuff?

"You're good at this game." I said laughing. I started climbing on the jungle gym because I was bored.

"Okay stay there a little longer." Luke told me before hanging up. Okay. I'm having fun on the jungle gym anyways.

After about 10 minutes I was starting to come back to the real world, unfortunately. But I was still really hungry. Munchies man.

"Aria!" I heard Luke yell from behind me. I told him not to pick me up, what the fuck. I frowned at him.

"I told you I don't want you here." I said crossing my arms.