Chapter 3

RECAP

I was a block away from school when I bumped into someone on my skateboard when I looked at my phone to change the song that was playing.

"Oh shit sorry." I said but when I looked up to see who it was I was paralyzed.

"Luke?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Aria?" Luke said.

"Uh hi." I said to him.

He scoffed and started walking away. I was so confused.

"Luke!" I called him as I was trying to catch up with him. Damn his long legs.

"Luke!" I said as I grabbed his arm and pulled him so he was facing me.

"Fuck off." He muttered and walked away.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

"Fuck off." I said to her.

I felt like crying. And punching something. I hate when I can't get my emotions in order.

It was my first time seeing her in over a year and that's how I treat her. Wait, what am I saying. She left me. After I told her that I was in love with her.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Ar." I said as I walked into her room. "You wanted to talk to me?"

"Uh yeah..." She said. I could tell by the sound of her voice she had been crying. I hated it when she cried.

"Aria what's wrong?" I said as I sat next to her on her bed and started rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Luke... I- I'm moving." She said and began to cry.

My heart dropped out of my chest.

"Wha- What?" I asked her in disbelief.

"My brother got a promotion and we have to move to New York." She said as she wiped her tears then playing with the bracelet I got her for her birthday a few days back.

"But Ar, you can't leave me." I said as I started tearing up.

"I'm so sorry Luke." She said to me.

"But I love you Aria." I said almost as a whisper but I knew she could hear it.

"What?" She asked looking up at me with her tear stained cheeks.

"I love you and I have for a while now." I said looking into her eyes and taking her hands in mine.

She pulled her hands away from me and shook her head.

"No Luke. You can't love me." She said.

"What do you mean I can't love you Aria? I'm not just going to stop loving you! You can't tell me how to feel about you Ar." I yelled at her with even more tears falling down my face.

"But- but, I don't love you Luke." She said looking down.

And after she said that I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

"You don't?" I said quietly.

"No." She replied bluntly. "And I never will."

"Fine you know what I'll just leave! Have fun in New York. I hope I never see you again!" I said with venom in my mouth.

"Luke wai-" She began but I cut her off.

"Fuck off."

END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't feel like going to school while I'm feeling like this so I decided to ditch and started walking back home.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Well now you guys know what happened between Aria and Luke 😱 Do you think it was wrong for Luke to act like that or Aria ? Let me know in the comments 😊 and I love all of you guys that are reading ❤️❤️