Chapter 14

RECAP

I went into the kitchen and put the popcorn in the microwave. I was going to go back into the living room while I waited, but I saw Luke looking at his phone and getting an irritated look on his face.

"Luke?" I said.

"Uh, yeah." He said locking his phone screen and looking up at the T.V. not making eye contact with me.

"Are you alright?" I asked him with concern in my voice.

"Yeah. So is the popcorn almost done?" He questioned. Obviously trying to change the subject.

"Yeah I'll go get it right now." I said kind of confused because Luke is never like this.

What's up with him today?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I grabbed the popcorn and walked back to the couch.

I sat next to Luke but not too close because I know he was in a bad mood.

I sat the popcorn in between us so he could get some too.

When I set the popcorn down Luke looked at me as if I had just murdered someone. Then he sighed and grabbed the popcorn and put it on the coffee table.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He didn't say anything he just got close to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Luke?" I questioned.

"I'm sorry I've been a jerk to you. Its just that McKenna is really pissed about the fight you guys had and she keeps threatening to 'expose' me. Whatever that means." Luke said still hugging me.

"I'm sorry Luke. I shouldn't have fought with her. She just made me so mad when she was going on and on about how-" I got cut off by Luke pressing his lips against mine.

"Luke," I said after I pushed him off of me.

"No listen Ar. I don't want to be bestfriends. I want to be more. I've had a huge crush on you since we were younger and now that you know and you feel the same way, we could do something about it." Luke told me. I was in shock because I didn't know he liked me this much, and I can't deny my feelings toward him much longer.

"I like you too Luke but it's just that, what if we break up and we stop being friends? I don't want to loose you." I said looking down.

"Ar, you're not gonna loose me. I won't let you slip through my fingers again." Luke smiled which caused me to smile back at him.

"Okay." I said still smiling.

"So, does this mean you're my girlfriend?" Luke asked with hope in his eyes.

"Well you haven't asked me yet so..." I trailed off.

"Oh right. Aria will you be my girlfriend?" Luke asked taking my hands.

"Yes." I said smiling. Luke leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"I could get used to that." I said ruffling up his hair.

"Oh, you'll be getting a lot more than that." Luke winked.

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yup, do you want to find out what else you'll be getting?" Luke asked practically getting on top of me. I'll admit I am so turned on right now but I want to mess with him a bit.

"Not really. I'm tired. Night Lukey." I said as I curled up into a ball and pretended to sleep.

"Ah you're no fun." Luke said resting his hand on my thigh.

"So I'm told." I said playfully.

"Are you actually tired? Because I can walk you upstairs and then head home." Luke said gesturing upstairs.

"Well you could just stay here tonight. It's not like you haven't slept here before." I told him.

"Okay I'll stay. I'm sure you have my shirt still so I can wear it tomorrow." He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Haha very funny. Lets go upstairs." I said to him.

"Okay baby." Luke said. I was shocked that he said that but I liked him saying that to me so I didn't say anything.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Short ass chapter. Sorry guys but I love youuu 💘 Oh and sorry for changing the cover and the title a bit I'm trying to see how I want my covers to look in the future 😁 Thanks guys ❤️