Chapter 19

RECAP

Luke was driving again and the three other boys crammed into the back. They fell asleep almost as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot. Luke rested his hand on my thigh as we drove back to LA. After a while I started to doze off and I knew it wouldn't be much longer until I completely fell asleep.

"I love you Aria." I heard Luke whisper just before I completely fell asleep. I was shocked. I haven't heard him say that in over a year, and it brought butterflies to my stomach.

I love you Luke, I thought before completely falling asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When I woke up I had no idea where I was. When my eyes finally adjusted to the light I realized I was in my room. I had no idea how I got in here but I was to tired to care. But then I also realized someone's arms were wrapped around me.

I turned to face who it was, Luke of course. Soft snores were escaping his mouth.

His phone went off, but I just ignored it. After it went off for the 5th time I decided to see who it was. I thought it might be his mom and she was just worried about him, but I was wrong. I was so wrong.

McKenna: Hey Lukey ;)

McKenna: I know you've missed me. After I saw you last week I knew you couldn't resist me ;)

Before I could finish I was already drenched in tears. I was angry and upset. It hurt the most because Luke said he would never go back to McKenna no matter what. I was more angry then upset so, I did the first thing that came to my mind.

I grabbed the water bottle that I had on my nightstand next to my bed and dumped it all over him.

"What the fuck!" Luke said rubbing his eyes.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled at him.

"What? Why?" Luke asked. I grabbed his shirt and pants that were on the floor and threw it at him.

"Just get out Luke! You fucking lied to me about McKenna! You said you would never go back to her, but you did!" By now I was already in tears. Luke got up and tried to hug me but I backed away from him.

"Just, go.." I said almost in a whisper.

"Wait, Aria let me explain." He begged.

"No Luke, just get out!" I yelled getting pissed off again.

Luke scoffed and grabbed his shoes. "Alright, I'm out of here." He said walking out of my room slamming the door on his way out.

I was still in tears as I took my sheets off the bed because they were wet. Normally I would just let it dry on its own, but I need something to distract me right now.

I put new sheets on my bed, crawled under the blanket, and cried.

About 2 minutes later my brother came in.

"Aria? What's wrong?" He said rushing over to me after he realized I was crying.

"Nothing." I said wiping my tears.

"Bullshit. Was it Luke?" He said angrily.

I didn't say anything else I just cried even harder thinking about what he did. My brother hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath.

"Bubby, I can't breath." I barely managed to get out. He let go of me and started to rub my back.

"Tell me what happened." He said. I began to tell him about the texts and what Luke had said about never going back to McKenna, trying my absolute best not to cry but that wasn't possible at the moment.

Unfortunately my brother had to go to work so I had to cry in my room while eating ice cream, which I preferred rather than my brother being here watching me cry.

After a half an hour my tears started to slow down. I shouldn't be throwing a pity party for myself. If Luke had to cheat on me then obviously our relationship was set up for disaster. I didn't know what I did to make him cheat, but if he truly "loved" me like he said he did then nothing I've done should make him cheat. At least I found out in the early stages of our relationship rather than 2 years from now. If we even lasted that long.

My phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Calum. I pressed ignore because 1) I didn't feel like talking and 2) if I did talk it would be obvious that I was crying. Unfortunately, Calum was being very persistent and kept calling. I finally gave in and answered.

"Hello?" I said. Shit I sound awful.

"Aria, I heard what happened. I'm coming over. I'll be their in 5." He said and then the line went dead.

I guess I'm going to have company. Great.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Filler filler filler. Sorry guys 😢 I wuv you 💞 if you guys want to follow me on social media, here it is 😁
fan acc ig: http.hemmxo
twitter: LenaM5SOS