Chapter 27

RECAP

Once we reached my house Luke asked if he could come in and work on homework with me. I said yes. I didn't want him to think anything was wrong because we would more than likely end up in a fight.

We grabbed our stuff and walked in my house seeing three little boys running around the house. One of them had my bra on and another was spraying whipped cream in his mouth.

What the hell is going on here?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Uh, Bubby?" I called out stepping over the spilt juice on the floor.

"Oh, uh hey Aria, Luke." He said to us. I gave him a questioning look.

"Uh, care to explain why a little boy has my bra?" I said snatching it from the kid as he ran past me. Luke was chuckling next to me.

"Oh these are Dee's kids." He said. Oh god. They're monsters.

"Okay, so why isn't she here controlling her kids?" I said rudely.

"She asked me to watch them while she went to Planned Parenthood." I nearly chocked on air. They were getting freaky already? From what I know they only had one date. My eyes were opened wide as I looked at my brother. I was shocked.

"Okay, well next time you watch them, do a better job and keep them out of my room." I said before leading Luke up to my room.

I gasped when we walked in. My underwear were scattered around my floor along with my bras. Those little shits!

Luke bent down and picked up my red thong from the floor. He held it up smirking.

"I would love to see you in this sometime." Luke said. My cheeks instantly felt hot and I snatched them away from him.

"Maybe in your dreams." I told him before picking up the rest of my undergarments. I felt Luke slap my butt which caused me to gasp and jump.

"Luke!" I said laughing while my cheeks were probably red as fuck. He laughed before sitting down on my bed and watching me put my clothes away.

"I can't believe a couple of kids saw your thongs before me." He said giggling. I groaned rolling my eyes.

I grabbed my backpack and sat next to Luke. He looked at me and grabbed my backpack from me.

"Hey!" I said.

"Tell me what was wrong at lunch." He said looking into my eyes. I couldn't help but tell him the truth. I mean I am his girlfriend, I should be able to tell him how I feel without fighting, right? Wrong.

"I just think Nichole is a bitch." I said shrugging and reaching for my backpack. Luke stopped me and gave me a nasty look.

"Why don't you like her? She's super nice and innocent. She didn't give off a bitchy vibe at all during lunch." He said. I could tell he was getting angry.

I told him what happened in math and he chuckled darkly.

"Cut the crap, Ar. She would never be rude." Now I was getting mad. How would he believe her and not me? His own girlfriend.

"You don't believe me?"

"No I don't. I think your just jealous of me hanging out with her so you made up an excuse to not like her." I can't believe him right now.

"Maybe you should go now." I said looking down. I was sad and angry that he didn't believe me.

"You're being ridiculous, Ar." Luke said.

"Maybe you should go now." I said a little louder.

He looked at me before scoffing and grabbing his stuff.

"Later." He said angrily before slamming my door shut behind him. Ugh.

I knew this wasn't going to end well.

I decided to text Calum to come over since he's the only person who isn't lodged up Nichole's ass.

To Calum: Hey Cal, can you come over. Luke and I had a bit of a fight :-(

From Calum: Sorry Ari. Luke got to me first :o

To Calum: Oh can you convince him that I'm right about Nichole?

From Calum: I'm not choosing sides but I'll try if I find good reason to :) love ya little one xx

To Calum: Ugh darn you for being so fair -,- but love you too xx

Well now I'm bored and upset. I started to remember what I used to do when I felt like this in New York. I promised myself I wouldn't go back to that person I was, but I was so tempted.

I went under my bed and pulled out a small box. Well, at least this will make me feel good. I looked into the box full of the green substance that I used to be so addicted to.

Here we go again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Double update!!!!!!

If you guys don't know it's her weed stash 😂 I've never smoked weed but I have a lot of friends who have 😳 DONT DO DRUGS CHILDREN 😂 anywaysssssss love you guys 💕 thank you sooo much for reading my shit story it means a lot :)