Chapter 6

RECAP

"Really? What's her name?" I asked with my breath shaky.

"Aria. Damn even her name is hot." He said.

Oh great.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

ARIA'S P.O.V. (It will always be Aria's p.o.v. unless I say it's someone else's. Just to clarify so I don't have to put this again lol)

I was definitely not looking forward to today. I knew Ashton would want me to come sit with them but I really don't want to face Luke again.

He made me feel like shit. Like I was a total bitch who ruined his life. I even did something I promised Luke I would never do again... looks like it's time to break out all the bracelets.

At lunch I tried to avoid Ashton, Calum, and Michael the best I could but I guess I don't blend in well. I mean I have purple hair for crying out loud.

"Aria," Michael said with a smirk on his face. "Are you trying to avoid us?" He smiled.

"What? Pfft, no what makes you think that?" I said unconvincing.

"Well you nearly knocked over that poor girl once you saw me." He giggled. Aw he has a cute giggle.

"You have a really cute giggle." I said poking his cheeks hoping to change the subject.

"Thank you. Now, stop avoiding us and go sit with us at our table." Michael said as he took my hand in his and began walking me over to "their table".

"Hey Aria," Ashton said. "This is our friend Luke." He said gesturing to Luke who had a black hoodie on looking down at his phone. He's doing a great job of avoiding me.

I smiled and took a seat next to Michael and Calum. Across was Ashton and Luke. Luckily I wasn't sitting directly across from Luke.

"Luke aren't you going to say hi to Aria?" Calum asked.

"Nope." Luke said popping the 'p'. Wow. Well now is my chance to be the bitch he thinks I am.

"Well if he isn't going to say hi I will." I began. "Hi Luke." I said with the fakest smile on my face.

He looked up at me and looked like he wanted to kill me. Oh well.

"Um do you guys have like a history or something?" Calum asked. He must have noticed the look Luke gave me. I was about to speak up but Luke beat me to it.

"Why would I want to have history with some dumb bitch?" Luke said. Well that hurt.

"Luke!" They all scolded at the same time.

"What?! She's a bitch and I'm not going to lie about it." Luke said. This was really hard for me. I felt like crying. He was talking about me like I wasn't even there.

"Luke you don't even know her. Aria said you guys only had a few classes together before she left." Michael told him. Oh great now everything is going to come crumbling down.

"Is that what she told you? Ha, well let me enlighten you guys. Remember how I told you about the girl who broke my heart? Well she's sitting right their." He said gesturing to me. "I guess it was to hard for her to admit to you guys that she's a fucking bitch." Luke said. By now I already had tears running down my face.

Just to know that Luke hated me so much made feel feel worthless.

I got up from the table and ran to the bathroom as fast as I could, ignoring all the voices I heard behind me calling my name.

I went into a stall and cried for a good 30 minutes.

When I came out Luke was sitting on the floor against the wall with his head in his hands. Then he looked up and saw me.

"Aria..." He said once he saw that I had mascara running down my face. I scoffed at him and walked away.

Then he grabbed my arm to have me facing him. It really hurt because it was the arm I had my fresh cuts on.

"Ah fuck!" I screamed in pain. Luke must have realized why their were so many bracelets on my wrist because when he let go of my arm his face fell.

"Aria, you promised." He said with hurt in his voice.

"Well you know what Luke? Promises are made to be broken." I said as I took off the bracelet he gave me and threw it at him.

Then I walked away. Leaving him. Again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Fuck guys I'm really sorry these chapters are so short 😱 I really want to make them longer but I'm really not sure how to end the chapters without making them too long or too short 😒 well ily guys have a great day 💘 or night depending on where you guys live 😂😁❤️