Chapter 5

RECAP

"Our other friend isn't here today, he probably ditched but you would like him." Ashton told me. Then that same bad feeling I got earlier came back.

"Oh yeah I haven't seen Luke at all today." Michael said.

Oh great.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Luke as in Hemmings?" I asked with my voice shaky.

"Yeah. You know him?" Calum asked me.

"Better than you think." I mumbled.

"Huh?" Calum questioned.

"Oh I said yeah I do know him." I said playing it off quite well I think.

"Really how?" Ashton asked.

Oh boy here come all the personal questions.

"Um well we weren't really close I just had some classes with him before I left." I lied. Shit why did I do that, they're going to find out the truth. I mean they are friends with Luke.

"Oh cool. He's a really cool guy once you get to know him." Calum said to me.

I just nodded in response.

*DING DING DING*

Finally time to go home.

I grabbed my backpack and binder and started walking out of the door of my class.

When I reached the front gate with my skateboard I felt someone grab my arm and I quickly turned around nearly hitting someone with my skateboard. It was Luke.

"Can we talk." He said. Wow his voice got really deep since I talked to him last. It's hot. Damn my hormones.

I nodded my head and started following him. He ended up taking me to the park we would always go to when one of us was upset and just needed to talk about something. I mentally awed because I thought this might be his way of trying to get things right again.

"Um so how have you been Luke?" I asked.

He scoffed at me again. "How do you think Aria? You left me after I told you I was in love with you. Even worse, you broke me after telling me that you never loved me and never would. You made my life hell after you left. I was a mess Ar, but you didn't care. You never even called me for fucks sake."

"Look Luke, I'm really sorry for that I- I just knew that if I told you how I really felt we wouldn't be able to work out." I said looking down and playing with that bracelet he gave me.

"How did you really feel Aria?" He said with anger in his voice. I didn't answer him which made him even more angry. "How the fuck did you feel about me Aria?!" He yelled.

"I fucking loved you Luke okay!" I yelled back at him. Now I was angry. "Dont you think it was hard for me too? I loved you and to find out I was moving killed me! You act like you're the only person who got hurt because of this! God Luke. Telling you I didn't love you was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life!" He just stared at me dumbfounded.

"Whatever bitch I'm over you." He said and walked away. Just like that.

What the hell happened to Luke?

LUKE'S P.O.V.

Finding out she loved me made me feel happy but I couldn't let her know that. I have a reputation around here to maintain. I can't let some dumb broad ruin that for me.

After Aria left last year I was a complete wreak. I was angry more than anything because I kept blaming myself for letting her go. I didn't know how to handle my anger the right way so I started going to parties and getting drunk. I got a bunch of tattoos too, and that lip ring me and Aria talked about.

I didn't even realize where I was going until I ended up at Ashton's front door. He's always been their for me even when I'm being a dick.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later Ashton opened the door.

"Hey Luke. Why weren't you at school today?" He asked me as he invited me in and we both say on the couch.

"Uh I just saw something that made me feel sick." I told him. Hey it's the truth.

"Oh, well looks like you feel better now." He said and I nodded even though I actually feel worse. "So there is this new girl, well she's old but new. Anyways she is so hot. I think Mikey's tryna get in her pants." He said chuckling. I got a really bad feeling after he said "old but new".

"Really? What's her name?" I asked with my breath shaky.

"Aria. Damn even her name is hot." He said.

Oh great.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey guys 👋 I'm really sorry that the chapters are so short but I'm trying to make them longer. Welp love Ya guys 💕 bye.