Chapter 17

RECAP

I decided to text Luke and tell him to come over after he was done "hanging out with the guys". He agreed and I waited for him to come so I could chew him out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey baby." Luke said with his jacket in his hand while closing the door behind him.

"Hey." I said back to him bluntly.

He walked over to me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"So what did you and the guys do?" I asked him hoping he would tell me the truth.

"Oh uh we just hung out at Calum's and ate food listened to music, all that... jazz." He said. I could tell there was hesitation in his voice and when he didn't tell me the truth it felt like someone lit a firework inside my stomach.

"Bullshit!" I yelled not too loud because I didn't know if my brother was home or not.

"What do you mean?" Luke said with his voice shaky. He knew he had just been caught.

"Calum texted me to hang out with him and the guys. I told him I wanted to give you a little time away from me, but he said you weren't even with them Luke! Why did you lie to me?" I said with annoyance in my voice.

Luke sighed. "I'm sorry I lied to you Aria, I just wanted to keep it a secret." He said looking down. I was scared that he was going to tell me he had another girlfriend or he was still fucking McKenna.

"What did you want to keep a secret?" I said quietly as I mentally prepared for what he was going to tell me.

"I was really with my mom. I was asking her what kind of date I should take you on since we really haven't gone on a date yet. I wanted to keep it a secret, but now you know. I spent pretty much all day arranging our date with my mom." He told me. I didn't doubt him for a second. Yeah, I was pretty mad at him for lying but now I see why he did.

"Oh. I'm sorry Luke. Didn't mean for you to spoil the surprise. I just thought maybe you and McKenna were still-" I got cut off by Luke.

"McKenna? No, I would never go back to her, or anyone else for that matter. I only want and need you. Aria, you mean so much to me and I never want you to doubt what I feel for you. Ever." Luke said. I'll admit it was a bolder being lifted off my back after he said that. Just to know he wouldn't go back to any girl was a big relief.

I walked over to Luke and gave him a big hug. When I pulled away Luke pulled me right back and connected his lips with mine.

"Let's go to the beach." Luke said pulling away from the kiss.

"Right now? By the time we get their it'll be pitch black." I said to him.

"Who cares? As long as I'm around you, you light up my world." Luke said pulling me closed to him.

"How about we go first thing tomorrow? We can invite the boys too." I said because honestly I was way too tired to go right now. Worrying that your boyfriend might be cheating on you all day is really exhausting.

"Okay baby that sound great." Luke said giving me a short kiss on the lips. "I'm gonna go home tonight. I'll pick you and the guys up around 10. Is that okay?"

"Perfect." I said smiling.

"Okay. Wear something sexy." Luke said as he began to walk out of my room. I laughed as he walked away.

I lay in bed thinking of all the fun we're going to have tomorrow.

Last night I set my alarm for 8:30 so I have time to eat breakfast and get ready. When it went off I instantly turned it off. I hate alarms. The noise they make reminds me that I have to go somewhere or do something, even if it is going to the beach with my boyfriend and my bestfriends.

I finally decided to get out of bed a half an hour later. I realized how much time I had waisted and got up and ran to the restroom to take a shower.

When I got out I decided to leave my hair natural, which is straight, and not wear any makeup since it would come off in the water anyways. So all I really had to do is put my swimsuit on and pack a bag.

I put on my strapless floral swimsuit top and a pair of black bottoms. I put a loose shear jacket thing over my bikini top and a pair of denim shorts over my bikini bottoms. I grabbed a bag that I found in my closet that I always use for the beach. For shoes I just wore some old flip flops I got from Payless. I began to pack it putting in a beach towel, sunblock, a black floppy hat, and a notebook incase I get bored.

I had about 15 minutes to spare so I just sat on my bed scrolling through my Instagram and Twitter until the guys got here. I heard a honk coming from outside and I looked out of my window to find Luke and the guys crammed into a tiny car.

This is going to be fun.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So I'm pretty sure you guys saw what happened to Michael 😱 I just hope that people aren't being dumb and making bald jokes BC I WILL FUCK A BITCH UP IF U MAKE JOKES ABOUT THIS . HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE REALLY INSECURE AND JOKES ARENT GOING TO MAKE HIM FEEL BETTER okay I'm done ranting lol 😂 #GETWELLSOONMICHAEL