Chapter 26

RECAP

"Wait, you have 3 kids? But you're so young!" I exclaimed after she said to me she had 3 kids, all boys. She was only maybe 28, if not younger.

"Yeah, I got pregnant when I was 16 and had my baby at 17. So I have a 9 year old, 3 year old, and almost a year old baby." Oh my god. Maybe she is a stripper?

"Wow. That must be crazy to handle." I said to her. She nodded in response. My brother told us dinner was ready so I bid my good nights and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth, changed clothes, all that jazz. Then I finished up the last few bits of my homework I didn't do and turned off the light, and fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

School is really boring. If you didn't know that already. The only reason I go is to see Luke and the other guys.

I sat in math class almost falling asleep. It wasn't my fault that Mr.Peters is incredibly boring. He never smiles or makes any jokes. It's just work, work, work. That gets boring after a while.

Me being me, I'm always either messing with him, or falling asleep. Since I didn't sleep to well last night I'll be falling asleep today.

I was almost completely out, until someone walked in the classroom which caused me to jump from the sudden noise.

Annoyed I looked towards the door and saw a girl who I'd never seen before. She must be new. She was very pretty. A "regulation hottie" if you want to be Mean Girls about it.

"Can I help you?" Mr. Peters asked the girl.

"Uh, yeah, this is Mr. Peters class right?" She asked. Peters nodded and started to look over her schedule and all that jazz. I wasn't very interested so I went back to trying to sleep.

"Miss.Blue!" I heard Peters yell. I groaned and gave him a nasty look.

"Yes?" I said annoyed he was interrupting my sleep.

"Since I seem to be boring you, you can come sit over here with Nichole and catch her up on a few things." He explained. I hated when he called me out because all these nosy bitches turn and look at you. That was a bit harsh, but I'm tired so I don't really care.

I rolled my eyes at him, and grabbed my book and backpack and headed to the back of the class to help out Nichole. I put my stuff down in the seat next to her and gave her a small smile.

"Hi, I'm Aria." I said to her as I sat down. I heard her scoff and then she played with her nails. Uh, okay?

"Did I ask?" She snapped at me. Stay calm Ari.

"No, but can I ask you something?" She gave me a weird look as if saying 'fine'. "Did you get your STD test results back? Because if mine came back positive I would be acting like a bitch too." Shit, that was pretty good.

Her mouth dropped open before giving me a dirty look and turning her head towards the teachers desk. Success.

After math was lunch, meaning I would see my friends and boyfriend.

I payed for my lunch and headed over to the table the guys were sitting at. I saw Luke laughing with... Nichole?