Chapter 24

RECAP

When lunch came around, I met the guys at our usual spot. Luke wasn't here yet which I found weird but I need to trust him. But I had a hard time doing that. What if he went to some girl to help him get rid of his boner? Oh god. Don't think like that.

After a few minutes I felt a pair of arms grab me by the waist and pull me into the hallway.

"Luke! What the fuck, you scared me!" I said to him.

"You're going to pay for what you did earlier." He whispered to me. He was so close to my face I could almost taste his sexual frustration. I'll admit I was completely turned on and he knew it too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After the little "encounter" I had with Luke in the hallways, the bell had rung and we went our separate ways to class.

English was my last class and I absolutely loved it. Not only was English my favorite subject, but I also had the best teacher. He understood how teenagers thought and really took that into consideration when teaching.

Mr. Caulking never gave us homework, ever. The only thing that he would do is give us really big projects each quarter. I was fine with that because he made the projects fun by adding a "modern touch" to it, I guess you could say.

Today was one of those periods where he would just tell us a story. He talked about how he broke the same window in his younger sisters room at least 3 times. By the time the bell went off my cheeks were hurting from laughing so much.

I was walking out of the class to go to my locker when I heard someone call my name. I turned around and saw McKenna trying to power walk to me in her 6 inch high heels. Good luck with that.

I turned back around and ignored her calls as best as I could. She was still following me when I reached my locker.

I opened my locker to put my English book inside, only to have it slammed shut by none other than Barbie herself.

"Why the hell didn't you stop when I was calling your name?!" She yelled trying to catch her breath. I really wasn't walking fast, she just shouldn't have put on her prostitute shoes on at school.

"Why should I? It's not like I was running a marathon." I said sarcastically. I opened my locker once again to put my English book in. I closed it and looked around for Luke, ignoring the fact that McKenna was in front of me.

"Who are you looking for? Luke? He's probably trying to stay as far away from you as possible." She scoffed. Ugh what does she want?!

"Okay whatever. Why were you calling me?" I asked her rolling my eyes. I was 100% done with her right now. She got a smug look on her face and took a strand of her hair and started twirling it.

"Oh I just wanted to tell you that Luke and I had a great time together the other day. I hope you don't mind?" She said acting innocent. I knew she was trying to make it seem like bumping into Luke at the store was something more but I knew it wasn't.

"I don't mind at all." I gave her a fake smile and walked away from her and rolled my eyes once again. I heard her let out a frustrated sigh and felt accomplished. She's trying to break me but it's not gonna work.