Chapter 11

RECAP

Luke began to get closer to me until he was practically on top of me.

His lips brushed against my ear sending a shiver up my spine as I felt his cool lip ring.

"Don't be jealous, Ar. You'll have your chance." Luke said very darkly. I knew what he was doing so I decided to mess with him a bit.

"Okay, whatever you say daddy." I whispered back in his ear smiling.

After that Luke was shocked I said that. Then he pressed his lips to mine hungrily. I was not expecting that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged at his hair causing soft moans to escape his lips. His hands traveled up and down my body as he disconnected our lips and made his way to my neck. Once he found my sweet spot he smirked. Then he left tons of love bites along my neck. Great now I have to hide those from everyone.

Luke pulled away from me looking me in the eyes. Tease.

"Don't ever think that anyone is more important than you, Ar." He said before he left my room leaving me shocked. What the hell just happened?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The next day I really didn't want to walk to school with Luke so I took my skateboard to school again.

After the kiss with Luke happened, I've been so confused but at the same time I know what I want.

I had to wear my hair down today because well, all of the love bites Luke gave me. I tried to cover them up with makeup, but concealer can only do so much.

I walked into school and went to my locker to grab my textbooks. I was checking myself in the mirror to see if the love bites were noticeable when I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist. I turned my head as fast as I could.

"Hey." James said smiling with that look on his face that I knew oh so well. He wants something.

"Hey James." I said smiling back at him to be polite.

"So I was wondering if we could get back together?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Are you serious? James, we broke up for a reason." I said as heart felt as I could.

"I know, but don't you remember how much fun we used to have babe." James said as he snaked his hands around my waist once again but this time he was very close to my butt.

"James get off of me." I said pushing him off me.

"Why babe? It's not like you have a boyfriend." He began to push my hair back to give me love bites but he saw the ones Luke gave me.

"Well, who left these here?" He questioned.

"Hey!" I heard a voice call from down the hall.

"Get your hands off her." Luke said pushing James off of me.

"Oh pretty punk boy gave those to you didn't he?" James said laughing darkly. He really shouldn't have said that because once he did "dark Luke" came back.

Before I knew what was happening Luke had James pinned to the floor throwing punches at his face.

"LUKE! GET OFF OF HIM! YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING!" I screamed trying to get them to stop but it wasn't working. So I tried to pull them apart. thankfully I was able to pull Luke off of James.

Luke put his arm around my waist protectively and we walked out of the school.

"Luke where are we going?" I asked.

Luke stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me.

"Don't ever let anyone touch you like that ever again." He told me ignoring what I had said before that. I'll admit "dark Luke" scares me, but it's really hot.

Luke and I ended up at his house because his mom won't be home for a while and we could talk.

"I'm really sorry about what happened earlier, Ar. I just feel protective over you." Luke said breaking the silence.

"It's okay Luke but next time, violence isn't the answer." I smiled.

"You're adorable." Luke said pinching my cheek.

"Thanks, but we should talk about what happened yesterday..." I said quietly because I didn't know how Luke felt about it.

"Oh yeah. Well, I enjoyed it." Luke said proudly.

"I guess I did too, but I don't want to be a 'thing' just yet." I said to him. His face dropped.

"Why not?"

"It's just that we barley started talking to each other a couple days ago and I want to be best friends again before we become a 'thing'." I said.

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense... but that means I won't be able to do this." Luke said then pressed his lips against mine.

This kiss was different from the last. This one was filled with passion. Almost as if it was the last time Luke would ever see me again.

"I'm gonna miss doing that." Luke told me after we broke apart.

"It won't be for long." I said winking at Luke while biting my lip.

"If we're going to be just best friends, you can't do that because I might fuck you where you are." Luke said.

"Luke!" I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Hey I'm just being honest." He held his hands up in defense.

"I know. Hey, how about we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Mean Girls?" Luke said with a devilish grin on his face.

"Yes please."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

100 fucking reads... ILY ALL SO SO MUCH THANK YOU 💘💘💘💘