Chapter 21

RECAP

"Hey Bubby." I said

"Hey. So who are those boys on the floor?" He asked taking a sip of his red bull.

"Oh those are just some friends of mine. Ashton, Calum and Michael." I explained pulling out some eggs and bacon.

"I hope they aren't like your friends from back in New York." He said. For some reason that sparked something in me. He doesn't think I've changed? I slammed down the eggs and bacon and turned to him.

"No, they aren't. Do you think I'm still like that?" I questioned a little angry.

"Well how am I suppose to know Ar? You're a teenager, teenagers act out." He said looking at the paper again. I was about to say something when Calum came into the kitchen rubbing his eyes.

"Oh hey Cal. Do you guys want some eggs and bacon?" I asked him.

"Uh how about we get In N Out? I have a craving for that right now." He said smiling. Oh my gosh. I haven't had In n Out in forever.

"Wake up the boys were leaving now." I said running up stairs to change. This is going to be a good day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

On the way to In N' Out I let the guys go on my phone and take pictures. I heard them start laughing and realized they weren't just taking pictures.

"Guys what are you doing?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest.

"Uh nothing." Calum said tossing me my phone.

I looked through my social media and texts to make sure that they didn't do anything. Oh shit. They texted Luke.

"Guys! You texted Luke!" I yelled hitting Calum in the arm.

"Ow, sorry jeez." Calum said rubbing where I hit him.

I looked at the text the guys sent Luke.

To Luke: Lukey baby I want you so bad, come to my house and fuck me all night ;-)

"I'm gonna kill you!" I said to Calum.

"I'm sorry Ar. I thought you would find it funny!" Calum said laughing. I glared at him for a few seconds before realizing that it was kind of funny.

"Okay, it was kind of funny." I said giggling. My phone buzzed.

From Luke: Uh really? :-D

Oh god. Is he that stupid?

To Luke: Uh no! That was Calum, he had my phone.

From Luke: Oh sorry I should have known. But listen, I really want to talk to you and tell you the truth. Maybe we can meet for coffee tomorrow?

"You should let him try to explain, or at least tell you the truth." Calum said over my shoulder.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I asked him with a smirk.

"Maybe." Calum said mysteriously. I sighed loudly before replying.

To Luke: Fine. I'll be at Starbucks at 11

From Luke: Okay I'll see you there :-)

The boys and I had just gotten back from In N Out and decided to play some games.

"You suck at FIFA, Ar." Michael said.

"I'm aware." I said just as I got the ball taken away from me. I put the controller down and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

When I came back the guys said they had to go home. I kind of expected it since they spent the night and everything.

Once they were out the door I decided to take a shower. Showers are great for thinking which is exactly what I need to do.

I'm going to see Luke tomorrow since I broke up with him. I don't think I'm emotionally prepared for it, but I need to know the truth. Even if it might hurt.

Once I got out of the shower I was far too tired to do anything else so I decided to go to bed. Before I feel asleep my phone buzzed.

From Luke: I know you're probably mad at me right now, but I just wanted to say goodnight beautiful <3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for such a short chapter guys 😢 I kind of have some writers block for this story, I'm completely stuck. But anywayssss IM SEEING 5SOS IN 9 DAYS WHICH IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY AND IM SOO EXCITED 😭😭 comment your ROWYSO dates ? Love you guys so much ❤️