Chapter 25

RECAP

"I'm sorry, but I knew you 2 would end up together." She giggled.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're going up stairs to do our homework. Call us when dinner is ready." Luke told his mother as we walked up the stairs and into his room.

He closed the door and pushed me against the wall kissing me hard. I have a feeling I'm not going to get much homework done.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Luke." I said pulling away from his kiss. "We have to do our homework." I said giggling slightly. He let out a sigh.

"Fine." He said sadly. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and grabbed my backpack.

I pulled out my binder and looked in my planner to see what homework I had for today. Math, Chemistry and my English project. I have a month to do my project so I don't worry about it just yet. I'm a procrastinator.

After 2 hours of homework I started to get really fidgety and I knew it was bugging Luke.

"Ar! Stop moving around!" He said chuckling at the end. I huffed.

"I'm sorry I just can't sit here and do homework for 2 hours straight." I said to him.

"We can stop now. I think dinner will be ready soon anyways." Luke said giving me a smile.

"Okay." I said to Luke. He leaned over and placed a quick kiss on my lips.

Dinner went really well. I caught up with Luke's family, except for Ben. He was on a vacation.

After dinner Luke dropped me off at home because we have school tomorrow. When he dropped me off I saw a car in the driveway that I hadn't seen before. Did my brother get a new car?

"Bubby?" I called as I walked in the house.

"In the kitchen!" My brother said. As I walked to the kitchen I heard another voice. A girl?

"Oh hi?" I said to the girl sitting at the table with my brother. She had bright red hair, glasses, and a septum piercing.

"Hi, I'm Diamond , but you can call me Dee Dee." She said smiling at me extending her arm for me to shake. Diamond? Is she a stripper? I took her hand, making sure I remember to wash it afterwards, and smiled back at her.

"Diamond? That's... interesting. I'm Aria, but you can call me Aria." I smiled. My brother gave me a death glare because he knew what I was thinking. Brother/sister telepathy.

"So, Aria, were you at Luke's?" My brother asked. "Dee Dee" got an excited look on her face. Why? I don't know.

"Yeah, Liz and Andrew say hi. They want to have dinner with both of us sometime." I said grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Sounds good." My brother said.

"So is Luke a boyfriend of yours?" Dee Dee said excitedly. Hmm, maybe it'll be nice to have a girl around the house. If she stays around.

"Yeah he is." I said smiling at the thought Luke was my boyfriend. Dee Dee let out a squeal and pulled my arm to sit down at the table.

"So how did you 2 meet?" She asked. She seemed interested. I'm not really used to this. I've never had another girl around to talk about boys. My brother sighed and said he was going to start cooking for him and Frenchy.

"Well we've been friends for as long as I can remember, and he admitted that he had a crush on me night before I left for New York. Then we kind of got in a fight. When we moved back we sort of hated each other, but we resolved our issues, and Luke confessed he still liked me. So now we together." I said smiling at how our story came to be. She awed and asked me more questions, and I asked her questions as well.

"Wait, you have 3 kids? But you're so young!" I exclaimed after she to me she had 3 kids, all boys. She was only maybe 28, if not younger.

"Yeah, I got pregnant when I was 16 and had my baby at 17. So I have a 9 year old, 3 year old, and almost a year old baby." Oh my god. Maybe she is a stripper?

"Wow. That must be crazy to handle." I said to her. She nodded in response. My brother told us dinner was ready so I bid my good nights and headed upstairs to get ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth, changed clothes, all that jazz. Then I finished up the last few bits of my homework I didn't do and turned off the light, and fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Filler guys sorry :( I wrote this at 1 am so sorry if it's kinda shitty.