Chapter 12

RECAP

"It won't be for long." I said winking at Luke while biting my lip.

"If we're going to be just best friends, you can't do that because I might fuck you where you are." Luke said.

"Luke!" I said playfully hitting his arm.

"Hey I'm just being honest." He held his hands up in defense.

"I know. Hey, how about we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Mean Girls?" Luke said with a devilish grin on his face.

"Yes please."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After the movie ended I looked to the left of me to see Luke sleeping. I mentally awed at the soft snores escaping his mouth. That's what I find cute? Oh god.

"Luke." I said shaking him slightly.

"Luke...LUKE!"

"What the fuck, Ar?" Luke said rubbing his eyes.

"I need you to take me home." I told him.

"Well, uh, you can stay here if you want?" Luke searched the back of his head nervously.

"I don't know." I said.

"It's not like we're going to do anything; my mom will be home." Luke pouted.

"So if she wasn't we would do something?" I said biting my lip and moving closer to Luke.

"Uh, I mean if- if that's what you want." Luke said as I got as close to him as I could. Then I shoved a bunch of popcorn in his face.

"Aria!" Luke yelled. I was already running to the bathroom to keep myself safe.

I made it to the bathroom safely and locked the door.

"Aria?" Luke said banging on the door.

"Yes?"

"Come out of the bathroom." He commanded.

"You're not my daddy." I teased.

I heard Luke's footsteps move away from the bathroom door, but I wasn't dumb enough to leave the bathroom; I made my self comfortable.

A few moments later I heard Luke's footsteps com back, but this time he had keys. Fuck.

I couldn't hide anywhere so I prepared myself for what Luke had in store.

The door slowly opened and Luke came in. All he did was hug me. What the fuck?

"Can you come cuddle with me, I'm really tired." He said with his head resting on my shoulder.

"Okay, Luke." I said walking with him to his bedroom.

I slipped off my shoes and went to Luke's dresser to grab a shirt I could wear to sleep and a pair of boxers. Then I headed to the bathroom to change.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked as he was taking off his shirt. Abs. Holy fuck abs.

"Uh, to change?" I said more as a question.

"You can change in here. It's not like we didn't shower together when we were younger."

"I'm not changing in front of you." I said.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Because things have changed between us." I said chuckling to myself because he was trying so hard.