Chapter 10

RECAP

I looked back to see Luke with a donut stuffed in his mouth.

"Ah same old Luke." I said.

"You know what they say; old habits die hard." He said.

"Oh come on." I said as I grabbed his arm and practically dragged him out of the house.

"Bye Bubby!" I said before exiting the house.

"Bye B-Dawg." Luke said after me.

I laughed. "B-Dawg?" I questioned Luke.

"What's wrong with B-Dawg?" Luke asked.

"Nothing at all." I said sarcastically as we headed to school.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When Luke and I got to school everyone was staring at us. Well me actually. They were probably shocked because everyone in school kind of knew about out bad history.

"Well well well, look who made up." Said Calum with a smug look on his face.

I giggled in response.

"Oh how I've missed that giggle." Luke said pinching my cheek.

"You've heard me giggle before, Luke." I replied.

"Yeah but I just missed being able to tell you that I missed it." Luke said pointing at me. "I'm going to go to my math class; Mr.Petersen gave me a morning detention."

"Damn, all bad Hemmo." I said with my arms folded over my chest.

"Watch it." He said waking backwards toward Mr.Petersen's class. I giggled and turned to Calum.

"So shall we go meet the others?" I asked Calum.

"We shall." He said holding his arm out. I laughed then locked my arm with his and we began skipping to the other boys.

As I was walking to lunch after 5th period I heard someone call my name.

I turned around to see who it was and I was absolutely shocked.

"James?" I questioned.

"Hey, Ar." He said while running up to me lifting me in the air while hugging me.

"James what are you doing here?" I asked him smiling.

"Well my father got moved here for work, I had no idea you went to this school." James said.

"Wow, so how long are you staying here?"

"I'm pretty sure we're going to stay until I graduate." James told me.

"That's great!" I said giving James another hug. "Come with me I want you to meet my friends." I said pulling his arm.

"Guys, this is James. James this is Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke." I said pointing to them as I said each of their names.

"Hi." James waved and smiled.

"Hey." Calum, Michael, and Ashton said but Luke just sat there mad dogging James.

"Who are you?" Luke said quite rudely.

"Luke!" Ashton scolded.

"He's my ex boyfriend from New York." I said nervously.

"Ex?" Michael and Luke both questioned at the same time.

"Yeah." I said to them.

"Um, I'm going to go get some food. I'll talk to you later, Ar." James said as he walked away winking at me. I blushed.

"I don't like that guy." Luke said after a little while of silence.

"Why not, Luke?" I said a bit irritated. "Because I dated him?"

"What no! I just don't trust him." Luke said.

"Okay." I said sarcastically.

While I was eating I heard the clicking of high heels against the pavement. I knew who those clicks belonged to.

"Hey Lukey." McKenna said as she said stroking Luke's arm.

"Oh hey McKenna." Luke said.

"Can we go talk." She said winking at him. Oh god she makes me want to puke.

Luke looked at me for a split second making eye contact before agreeing to go with her. Wow she has him wrapped around her finger.

After school I waited for Luke because he said he wanted to come over to my house to catch up. But after about 45 minutes of waiting I decided to leave.

When I got home I went upstairs to start my homework. After about 30 minutes I heard the doorbell ring. I ignored it because my brother was downstairs so I figured he could answer it.

I heard footsteps coming towards my bedroom followed by a knock.

"Come in." I said as I was finishing up my last problem.

"Uh hey." Luke said nervously as he walked in my room with totally noticeable sex hair.

"Get out, Luke." I said as I went to my closet to put away my backpack and folder.

"Look I'm sorry I forgot we were meeting after school today." Luke said coming in my room more and shutting the door.

"Yeah well I didn't. I waited 45 minutes for you but it seems like you had other things to do." I said turning away from him and walking back to my bed.

Luke didn't say anything after that but his eyes did turn to a dark blue almost as if something triggered in his head when I said that.

Luke began to get closer to me until he was practically on top of me.

His lips brushed against my ear sending a shiver up my spine as I felt his cool lip ring.

"Don't be jealous, Ar. You'll have your chance." Luke said very darkly. I knew what he was doing so I decided to mess with him a bit.

"Okay, whatever you say daddy." I whispered back in his ear smiling.

After that Luke was shocked I said that. Then he pressed his lips to mine hungrily. I was not expecting that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and tugged at his hair causing soft moans to escape his lips. His hands traveled up and down my body as he disconnected our lips and made his way to my neck. Once he found my sweet spot he smirked. Then he left tons of love bites along my neck. Great now I have to hide those from everyone.

Luke pulled away from me looking me in the eyes. Tease.

"Don't ever think that anyone is more important than you, Ar." He said before he left my room leaving me shocked. What the hell just happened?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Oh shit guys. Laria is ON! Comment if you want to see some smut in this story, yeah? 👉👌