Chapter 15

"Okay I'll stay. I'm sure you have my shirt still so I can wear it tomorrow." He said with a cocky smirk on his face.

"Haha very funny. Lets go upstairs." I said to him.

"Okay baby." Luke said. I was shocked that he said that but I liked him saying that to me so I didn't say anything.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I just called her baby.

It's too soon to call her that.

"Luke I'm going to change." She told me.

"Okay?" I asked confused.

"Get out." She said giggling. She has the cutest giggle.

"Well I mean now that we're dating..." I said getting closer to her. I know she "hates" when I flirt with her but I can tell by her body language that she loves it.

"Okay." She said butting her lip and smiling while looking from my eyes to my lips. Fuck.

"Really?" I said in a kind of high pitched voice.

"No! Now get out." She said laughing.

"Fine." I said giving up. On the way out I kissed her forehead.

ARIA'S P.O.V.

I put my pajama bottoms on quickly and started to take off my shirt.

I heard the door open and covered myself quickly.

"Luke I'm not done dressing, get out!" I said giggling.

"Sorry, sorry." He said backing out of my room with his hands shielding his eyes.

He's so innocent yet he acts like a punk badass.

I put my shirt on and tied my hair up.

"Okay come in now Luke." I said.

He walked in slowly with his clothes in his hands. He was just in his boxers. Abs.

I came out of my daze when I realized Luke was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I questioned feeling my cheeks getting hot.

"You like what you see?" He said smirking as he walked over to my bed and folded his clothes neatly.

He is oddly clean for a teenage boy.

"You are probably the cleanest teenage boy I've ever meet." I said smiling.

"Well if I'm going to wear this tomorrow I don't want it to be wrinkled." He said smiling and biting his lip ring. Fuck you.

"Stop biting your lip." I said.

"Make me." He said walking closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him passionately.

Luke immediately responded by wrapping his arms around my lower waist resting one hand on my butt.

He walked me over to the bed and laid me down slowly.

Then he let all his body weight fall on me and started to fake snore.

"Luke get off of me." I said while giggling and trying to push him off.

He started to laugh as he lifted himself off of me and flopped down by my side.

"Goodnight Aria." Luke said kissing my forehead.

"Night Luke." I said back to him as I felt his arm snake around my waist and pull me closer into him.

Shortly after that I heard his breaths start to even out and I knew he was asleep.

I began to fall asleep while listening to the beats of our hearts at the same time

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Filler chapter sorry guys 😢 I had to update so I just wrote this in like 30 minutes. I promise next update will be wayyyyy longer 💖