Chapter 23

RECAP

"Thank god. That means I could finally do this." Luke said leaning across the table and kissed me.

Something I've craved for so long. It felt like we had never kissed each other before. Luke put so much passion into the kiss that I didn't want it to end. Too bad we were in public because I would've been all over that boy by now. Luke pulled away and took my hands and looked me in the eye.

"I love you so much." Luke told me.

"I love you Luke. I'm so sorry for not listening to you that day. I was being such a bitc-" Luke cut me off.

"Hey, it's okay. I probably would've reacted the same way. I don't blame you at all. I'm just happy we're together again." Luke said squeezing my hand.

"I am too." I smiled. And I actually meant it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ah school, where people go to sell their souls. Just kidding, it's not that bad. Almost that bad, but not quite.

I woke up and took a shower blah, blah, blah. I got out and put together an outfit and did my hair and makeup. I was curling my hair and I heard my phone go off.

From Luke: Hey baby girl, can I take you to school?

After curling that piece of hair, which happened to be my last, I replied to Luke.

To Luke: Yeah just text me when your here :)

From Luke: Will do ;-)

Ew, those smileys he sends creep me out. Why does he put noses? Dork.

I ran downstairs to grab a bit to eat. My brother was down their, per usual. He and I still weren't on speaking terms which is kind of ridiculous. But hey, if he doesn't trust that I've changed then I can't do anything about it.

I grabbed an apple and went back upstairs. I made sure I had everything in my backpack and then chilled while waiting for Luke.

From Luke: I'm here baby :-)

I read the text and immediately got butterflies in my stomach. I loved it when he called me baby. It was a big turn on for me, but if he calls me 'babe' I'll probably never talk to him again. 'Babe' is a BIG turn off.

I went back downstairs with my bag and headed out the door. Ignoring my brother, again.

I opened the car door and crashed my lips hungrily to Luke's. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and pulled at his hair, knowing that it drives him crazy. I pulled away after a while and whispered in his ear.

"Keep calling me baby and there will be more where that came from." I smirked seeing his pants begin to tighten. Mission accomplished. Luke nodded his head quickly and began to pull out of my driveway. Oops that sounds bad. Oh well.

"Looks like you two have made up." Calum said smirking. Luke and I were holding hands walking up to the guys. I looked at Luke and I's hands intertwined and pulled away quickly.

"Hey! You're not Liam Hemsworth!" I said to Luke. Luke started to laugh a bit which caused me to break "character" and start laughing as well.

"Liam Hemsworth is your celebrity crush?" Luke asked me.

"Oh god yes! I would let that boy do anything to me." I said gazing off.

"If he asked you to run away with him and leave me, would you?" Luke said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Duh. You should know your boundaries." I said to Luke. His face dropped and I felt a pang of guilt. "I'm kidding baby." I said cupping his face and giving him a quick kiss.

"It's okay because I would ditch you for Jennifer Lawrence in a heart beat." He said seriously. I made a pouty face at him hoping he would say just kidding, but no. I honestly didn't care though.

"Really now?" I said in his ear seductively. He nodded. "Can she do this?" I asked him placing kisses all down his neck and sucking at the spot I knew drives him crazy. We were in school so I couldn't get too crazy. But I did "accidentally" grab his crotch without anyone noticing which caused his pants, yet again, to tighten. I smirked at him and placed a kiss on his cheek, then left him with his little problem and walked to class.

I'm on a roll today. Aria 2, Luke 0.

When lunch came around, I met the guys at our usual spot. Luke wasn't here yet which I found weird but I need to trust him. But I had a hard time doing that. What if he went to some girl to help him get rid of his boner? Oh god. Don't think like that.

After a few minutes I felt a pair of arms grab me by the waist and pull me into the hallway.

"Luke! What the fuck, you scared me!" I said to him.

"You're going to pay for what you did earlier." He whispered to me. He was so close to my face I could almost taste his sexual frustration. I'll admit I was completely turned on and he knew it too.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Little rant for you guys 😅 I absolutely hate when people who write fanfics get annoyed when people point out things. Like if people comment on their story and say that the character is a little whiney or something and then the author just like flips out and is like "I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION I KNOW WHAT IM DOING ITS MY STORY NOT YOUR SO STOP FUCKING COMMENTING ITS ANNOYING" like they're trying to help make your story better okay? So calm tf down lmao 😂 AND OMG I SAW 5SOS 3 DAYS AGO AND I MISS THEM ALREADY 😭 when they played Beside You I almost broke down crying because we all heald up these signs and everyone had their lights on and it was so cute ❤️ I love our family