"Idiot!" Camila yelled at Lauren even though she was inside the bathroom.

A few minutes later Lauren walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and another around her hair.

She walked to her bag and she took about five minutes only to choose her outfit. Camila had her phone on her hand but she was discreetly watching Lauren.

Lauren started walking back to the bathroom when she suddenly felt Camila's eyes on her and she stopped.

"What?" she asked as she turned her head to see Camila embarrassingly looking back at her phone.

"What what?" Camila nervously asked back without taking her eyes off her phone.

"Nevermind..." Lauren mumbled as she kept walking into the bathroom again.

Camila knew exactly what Lauren was talking about but she pretended she didn't so she didn't have to show her embarrassment towards Lauren's provocations.

It didn't take too long until Lauren was back to the room already dressed in her black jeans and a Lana Del Rey t-shirt.

"Lana Del Rey, huh?" Camila asked suggestively "Good taste."

"I love her... And I know I have a good taste..." Lauren said as she playfully flipped her hair. Camila shook her head.

"Such a big ego..." Camila commented almost in a whisper but loud enough to make Lauren hear it.

"Shut up!" Lauren said "When I met her..."

"You met Lana?" Camila immediately interrupted Lauren with a shocking look on her face.

"I did..." Lauren informed her "She's too sweet and we're so alike. She said she loved my voice and she knew who I was so I was super excited... Then she told me she wanted to see me soon but it's been three months now and I'm still waiting... I think I'm meeting her again next month at some party... Anyways, I love her."

"Lucky ass... Meeting her is one of my biggest dreams..." Camila sadly admited.

"I promise I'll take you with me when I meet her again." Lauren promised her.

"Are you serious?" Camila asked her with an exciting look on her face.

"Sure!" Lauren affirmed as Camila got up from the bed and ran to her hugging her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Camila said while squeezing Lauren's neck.

"Cute..." Lauren mumbled spontaneously.

Camila didn't say anything about what Lauren had said because she really didn't want to ruin that moment and she just smiled at the taller one's comment.

"You can let go of my neck now... It's probably red right now." Lauren complained playfully even though she herself didn't want to let go of Camila's arms.

"I'm gonna take a shower and then we can go have breakfast downstairs..." Camila suggested as she let go of Lauren's arms.

"Sounds good... Hurry up, I'm starving!" Lauren said.

Camila passed through Lauren walking to the bathroom and after entering it she closed the door behind her.

It was already 10 a.m. when they left the room. 

As soon as they got to the room where the meals were served, they found Normani and Dinah sitting on a table next to the window.

"Good morning!" Camila said as soon as they sat down next to them on the table.