Chapter 43 #AskDaniAndHayes

Magsimula sa umpisa

@blueyesgrier

( A/N: GUYS GO FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER 😭 )

#AskDaniAndHayes

@fuckmecameron

#AskDaniAndHayes No doubt you need to do this and we need some answers.

Not only was it just those two. There were more... And more... And more.

I really don't want to ask Hayes this cause it's really awkward, but at the same time I kind of do.

Speaking of the loser...

" Morning Dani." He said with that stupid smile of his.

" Morning loser." I laughed. He just laughed. Like usually he would have said something back like " I'm not a loser- I'm sexy " or something stupid like usual.

" What up with you?" I asked getting off of the couch and making ( A/N: My way downtown 😂 Sorry I had to 😂) to the kitchen.

" Nothing just really happy." He grinned making me smile.

" Anyways... Your mom said for you to finish the pancakes she started." I said. " Okay can you help?" He asked. I nodded my head and adjusted my spandex. Yes I wear spandex to sleep. So? Better than sleeping in my underwear. I tied my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed the pan and put butter on it so the pancakes won't stick and turned on the heater.

I guess I have to ask him now.

" Hey Hayes I tweeted what video my fans what they want  to see me do. And the most requested was #AskDaniAndHayes." I sighed.

" So will you do the video?"

" Yeah sure." He winked.

When the pan was hot enough I poured some of the batter on the pan- making it into a nice circle. I was about to grab the spatula until I felt something on my butt.

I turned around as Hayes was there with flour on with hands smirking. I looked down at my butt to see two hand prints there. This little fucker...

" What the hell Hayes!" I yelled. I mean he shouldn't have done that- but these are my favorite spandex.

" What? I'm touching what's mine."

" No Hayes. My ass isn't yours."

" Yeah so if you touch my little sisters ass again- Oh shit is going down." Cameron said looking at Hayes.

" Hey calm down. " Hayes said with hands up. I don't know what's up with Hayes. He was being a bad boy. Is it bad that I like it?

Hayes's P.O.V

I knew Dani was doing a YouTube video today. So why not take the advantage? I tweeted out:

@HayesGrier

Guys tweet Dani the #AskDaniAndHayes and I'll do dome DM's and a Follow spree!

I looked at Dani's mentions and boy did she have a lot. So my plan was to ask the fans to tweet it and then me ask Dani and special question. Let's hope it goes right.