- chapter 25 -

| Elise |

Kissing Elliot was like taking a deep breath after drowning.

She felt such a strong rush of happiness and desire flow through her body when he kissed her, it took all of her concentration not to stagger. He was so kind, delicate, yet strong and enticing.

Elise had never felt this way before. She had never experienced a kiss like this, one that made her toes curl, her face flush and her brain do backflips with happiness.

Elliot pulled back slightly, resting his hands on her waist and his head on her forehead once again.

Elise giggled, unable to stop herself, "Am I that bad?" Elliot said teasingly, pushing a stray hair from her eyes.

"Oh definitely, horrendous, really."

"I suppose I'll need more practice then."

"Absolutely, but with my expertise you should come along fine."

"I would appreciate that."

"It would be my pleasure."

They laughed, "That means we have plenty of time to really get to know each other."

"Plenty." Elise said, blushing slightly.

"Well I very much look forward to it." Elliot said and brushed her jaw gently.

"Have you ever noticed that you speak like someone out of an old English movie, sometimes?"

"It's a habit, besides, don't you think it sounds better than 'yo mama, can I get yo number 'cause I'd like to get to know ya realllll good'?"

Elise busted out laughing and rested her hands on her knees, "That was awful."

"But it got my point across."

"I suppose you could say that." She replied, still laughing as she looked into his deep eyes.

They heard a jingling of keys and a string of cursing outside the doorway, "I believe Amanda's home."

"Sounds like it."

"Whatttt is going on in here?"

"Oh dear," Elliot said, laughing at her appearance, "You look awful, Manda."

"That line isn't going to win you over any girls, you ass."

She plopped down on the couch, her hair and clothes a complete disarray, "I didn't think you were coming home tonight."

"Yeah well, I didn't think I was going to make it either, the cab driver was giving me creepy eyes."

They laughed and Amanda glared, "I'm serioussss."

"Did you want something to drink?"

"YES!" She exclaimed, fist bumping, "Shots shots shots shots!"

"I was thinking more along the lines of water, Amanda."

She crinkled her nose, "Fine."

"Elise?" Elliot inquired, grinning a lopsided grin.

"I'm fine, thank you, I think I'm going to bed."

"So soon?"

"It's going to be a long day tomorrow, I need my beauty sleep."

"I would vehemently argue against you needing any more, but you're right, I have something in store for us tomorrow."

Elise blushed and peered over at Amanda who was consumed with something on her phone, she nodded, "Goodnight."

"Night El." Amanda said distractedly, continuing to text fiercely, her fingers merely a blur.

Elliot chuckled softly, "Sweet dreams, Elise."