"Lyric" my mom called. I rolled my eyes. I just want to sit in my room and be left alone but we have to go to a stupid barbecue. I got up and walked out.

"What mom" I said walking out.

"Come on. We about to leave" see said turning around. I got all my stuff and we got in the car.

Chresanto pov:

"Bae stop" Kaylia giggled while sitting on my lap. I kissed her cheek and looked at Khalid. We were in the backyard at my momma house. We were here a little early. My mom came out and looked at me. She rolled her eyes and walked to the grill placing ribs on it.

"Hey mom" I said since she ain't say shit to me.

"Hey Chres" she said. She don't like Kaylia for some reason. I don't know why though. She ain't do shit to her.

"Daddy!!! " I heard. I looked up and seen Aliyah.

"Hey baby" I said hugging her and kissing her forehead.

"I have to tell you something important daddy" she said looking into my eyes. By the way she was looking I could tell it was something bad.

"What baby" I asked.

"I'll tell you later in private." She said.

"Hey cutie" Kaylia said. Aliyah just looked her.

"Don't call me cutie. I'M 10 years old. Not a baby" She said walking away. I shook my head. She act just like her damn momma. I looked up looking for Royal and Lyric. Royal was on his IPad and Lyric was on her phone. Aliyah was playing with Khalid. Aliyah was more of a people's person. She was really nice unless she don't like you. Royal and Lyric came up to me.

"Hey dad" Lyric said giving me a hug.

"Waddup" I said.

"Nothing. Dad can I have 30$" lyric asked.

"For what?" I asked.

"Because I need it" she said. I reached in my pocket and gave it to her.

"Thanks daddy" she said kissing my cheek and walking away. I just now noticed her outfit and I don't like it. Its to fucking grown. Imma talk to Nique about that shit. Royal walked up to me and we did our handshake.

"Waddup nigga" I said to Royal.

"Sup dad."

"What you been up to."

"Nothing just chilling and stuff" he said.

"How's you and your little girlfriend " I asked him.

"Shh dad dang. Momma might hear. And she good" he said. I laughed a little.

"Go play " I said. He walked off.

"Your kids so rude. Why don't they like me? "Kaylia asked.

"Because you ain't they momma. I lowkey think that Zonnique be telling them to act like that" I said. She just shook her head. I seen Zonnique looking sexy like always.

"Stop staring at that ugly bitch" Kaylia said.

"Aye watch yo motherfucking mouth" I said looking at her. She rolled her eyes. Don't nobody call Nique a bitch and she ain't ugly. She the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on.

"Daddy come here"Aliyah said grabbing my hand trying to pull me up.

"What" I said getting up. She pulled me to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Daddy I have to tell you a big secret." she said.

"okay what" I said. She started crying. I picked her up.

"Baby what's wrong? " I asked.

"Trevor. He hit mommy. And mommy was bleeding and he hurt her. Mommy was crying so loud to and she put make up on to cover her bruises. And then she said she wisher she had you back. Daddy please come back. We miss you. I don't like Trevor or Kaylia. Daddy please."Aliyah cried holding onto me tight.

"Please daddy. Trevor is mean and I don't like Kaylia. She whooped me before and told me not to tell you. I have a bruise in my back because of her. Please daddy. I want everything back to normal" She cried harder.

"Its okay baby. Its okay. Daddy got you" I said rocking her a little. I felt her tears on my shirt.
I almost started crying. Kaylia hit my daughter and Trevor put his hands on Nique. I'm about to go jail tonight................................................

ωσω тнιѕ ωαѕ α ℓσиg ¢нαρтєя ℓσℓ. ωнαт ∂σ у'αℓℓ тнιик αвσυт ιт?

5 νσтєѕ αи∂ 2 ¢σммєитѕ.

νσтєѕ αи∂ ¢σммєит.