Chapter 14

(The Picture Above Is Alex)

I woke up when the bus hit a huge bump causing me to jump slightly in my bunk. A groan escaped my mouth and I know there was no use in me trying to fall back asleep even though I was exhausted. We've been going nonstop since Nashville.

Right now we were on our way from Jacksonville, Florida to Charlotte, North Carolina. I glanced down at my phone to check the time and groaned again when I noticed I'd only been asleep for about an hour.

I began sliding through my contacts before my eyes caught Jordan's name. We haven't talked in a while now and I was beginning to feel kind of bad about it.

'Are you awake?'

Before I knew it he had responded, 'Sadly. Why are you awake?'

I typed a couple different responses before setting on my first choice, 'Just couldn't sleep.'

'Are you coming back anytime soon?' His response caught me off guard.

'I don't know.' I didn't get a response after that.

Instead of trying to continue the conversation I pull my headphones out and begin listening to Of Mice & Men trying to fall back asleep. My phone buzzed again, but I chose to ignore it this time allowing the sound of Second & Sebring drift me to sleep.

---

I was woken by Mike and Jesse banging pans together while walking through the bunk area. "Wake the fuck up you lazy shits we have another lovely day of shows ahead of us!"

A groan sounded from the bunk across from mine and I laughed when Mike shouted 'ow'. Vic must have thrown something at him.

"God damn it Victor you may be older, but I'm bigger than you!" I slid my curtain back slightly to see Mike pulling Vic by his legs to get him out of the bunk. My eyes rode up Vic's body, since he was only in his boxers and stopped at his flexed arms.

I bit my lip lightly while watching his muscles contract every so often. Then Vic just let go causing he and Mike to both fall on the floor, "Damn it Vic!"

I tried to surpass my giggle, but it didn't work and before I knew it Vic had jumped in my bunk with me screaming something about protecting him. Mike glanced at me shaking his head before leaving the bunk area for the front of the bus leaving Vic and I alone.

"You know most guys would take a girl on a date before allowing them to see you in only their boxers," I joked placing my hands on his chest. Vic leaned over me slightly to close my curtain completely before laying back down.

"I'm not most guys if you haven't realized this yet," he replied before placing his lips on mine for a soft kiss.

We haven't told the guys about our little thing going on, but then again we hadn't really even talked to each other about what was going on. One of Vic's hands rested on my hip while the other was on my cheek. Vic had deepened the kiss and a loud thump caused us to jump apart.

"Vic we're going to get food. Wake your future girlfriend up and come when you're ready," I covered my mouth to keep from laughing at Jesse's comment.

We waited for the bus door to close before a smirk formed on Vic's face, "so... We're alone." He winked at me as I rolled over so I was straddling him.

"We should probably start getting ready." Vic's hands were tightly holding my hips in place so I couldn't get up.

"Just a few more minutes we haven't had any alone time since Nashville." Vics lips found mine again before moving to place small kisses down my jaw and to my neck before biting my collar bone lightly.

A moan escaped my mouth and I quickly slammed my hand over it. Vic only chuckled before pecking my lips lightly and letting go of my hips so I could climb off him.

I grabbed one of his tank tops and a pair of my shorts before heading into the bathroom to change. As soon as I finished getting ready Vic knocked on the door. "Claire we need to go."

---

Today had been kind of hectic. Fans have been turning up everywhere so Vic and the rest of the guys were off doing their own thing.

"I don't need your cheap shots and setbacks! I'm fucking fine so go and take them all back!" I screamed back the lyrics to the familiar As It Is song as Patty and Ben sung them to the crowd. Since I got here I've been forced to learn at least a couple songs from all the bands.

The fans were going absolutely crazy for them. Patty jumped off the drum riser doing the splits in the process. My phone buzzed in my pocket and when I pulled it out there was a text from Alex.

'Hon I know you don't really want to be associated with any of us right now, but I really need some help at the merch tent. I'm practically surrounded.'

I quickly slid my phone back in my pocket before sprinting towards the tent area. When I finally found the YouTuber tent I pushed through the pile of girls and jumped over the table to find a stressed out Alex tossing shirts at girls.

"Thank the fucking lord that you came!" He quickly hugged me before going back to selling shirts. With both of us we quickly got through the remaining girls leaving us out of breath when we finally finished.

"I couldn't leave you do die doing this. I'm a bitch at times, but I do know my rights from wrongs." I joked and punched him in the shoulder.

"So how are you and the boys of Pierce the Veil?" He asked before a smirk came across his face, "I hear there's something going on between you and Vic."

My eyes widened slightly at the possibility that we were caught, but I calmed down quickly, "well as you stated in a way, it's just rumors." I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

"Yeah, but that tank, and the hickey on your neck says differently," he ruffled my hair a bit before taking a seat on the table, "you might want to head towards Unicorn stage though. The guys should be back soon and Pierce The Veil is about to go on."

I nod and turn to walk away before walking up to the blonde boy and giving him a tight hug, "I honestly miss you guys." With that I ran off.

Well that was an interesting chapter to write. I love writing scenes between Claire and Vic.

So do you like Sleeping With Sirens? What did you think of the red Kellin had in his hair at Warped Tour San Diego?

Personally I thought it was hella attractive.

Comment & Vote :)