Chapter 32

I slid my phone out and sighed when I noticed another voicemail from Vic. He's called me every other day since the incident with Jackson, and I'm terrified to see what he has to say. I quickly scrolled through and clicked on Lynn's number. I haven't talked to her in a while, and she's probably extremely worried.

"Claire? Holy shit are you there?" Her voice was panicked as she answered my call.

Tears formed in my eyes again due to regret, "Y-yeah I-I'm here. A lot has happened since we last talked..."

"Obviously! Everyone thinks you're dead Claire; what the hell are you doing?" She'll understand where I'm coming from right?

"I-I don't know any more Lynn," I choked out, "I- Tony and I almost had sex a few minutes ago and I couldn't stop it from happening. I'm running away from Vic. I'm pushing Jordan and Ben away from me. What the hell is going on?"

She must have been able to hear my panic attack beginning so her voice softened, "C-Claire listen to me okay? Take a deep breath and calm down hon."

I did as she said and Tony knocked on the door, "Claire, please open up I need to talk to you. It's really important."

I ignored him and Lynn spoke up again, "Where are you Claire?"

"I'm in Tony's apartment. I came back to San Diego with him," My voice was barely a whisper, but I knew she could hear me.

Jack could be heard talking to her about something before she spoke up again, "Do you want to come stay with me instead?"

I glanced at the door quickly and bit my lip at the thought of leaving yet another person. He could tell Vic I'm alive... "Y-yeah. I think that would be for the best."

"Alright," She let out a sigh of relief, "I'll be down there tomorrow to get you okay?"

We say our goodbyes before I hung up, pulled my suitcase out. My phone buzzed again signaling I had a text.

'Hey Claire I had fun today. I hope we can all get together again before you head back to Australia.' I had no doubt in my mind that it was Alex.

A smile formed on my face as I replied before going back to packing. Tony must have given up because the knocking had stopped and the apartment was silent once again.

"What am I doing?" I sighed while picking up Vic's familiar shirt. My back leaned up against the bed and I dropped my face into the shirt. It still had the faint smell of his cologne on it which made me smile. I fucking miss him so much.

My mind began sorting through outcomes of the situation I was in right now, and every one of them ended with him being mad at me. If I see him again he's going to hate my guts. There's no point.

I heard my phone buzz from next to me and quickly opened the message from Alex, 'Claire we have a problem.' A frown formed on my face and I asked what was wrong before another reply came in, 'Well actually there are two problems. You remember Alex right? The guy who's working for the tour; he's helping the YouTubers with merch.'

Instead of replying I clicked the call button and waited for him to pick up, "Alex what's going on?"

He sighed clearly frustrated, "Claire, Alex, and Vic were out doing something and got in a car accident."

With those words I felt my whole world crumbling around me.

Guys I'm sorry again.

Thank you so much for reading this! It means the world to me.

Comment & Vote for more lovelies <3