Ch. 43 - Fight

By this time, I was practically foaming the mouth with rage. My eyes were bulging and my fists clenched.

I stared directly at the bastard holding Takashi against the wall.

He was smirking at him, clearly unaware of my presence. Takashi was closing his eyes and sobbing, tears falling down rapidly like rivers.

The boy, Juro, had an arm against my boyfriend's neck as he was about to choke him, but let a hand roam down to his shirt.

Oh, no. No fucking way I was letting this happen to my Takashi.

"YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT." I announced loudly, and my voice was clear throughout the empty hall. Our school seriously sucks...

That wiped the grin right off his face. He turned his head to see me moving slowly toward him, my shoulders raised. I let my backpack fall of to the ground as I got ready to beat him.

"You let go of him right now, bastard!!" I shouted. He glared at me, cautiously dropping Takashi. He sobbed still, but bolted over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and I squeezed him back.

Then I heard the bully chuckle. "Seriously?" He blurted, grinning evilly at me. "You think that a little gay like you is gonna beat me up again?? And to top that off, you've got cancer now, correct? Hah. Go ahead and try to stick up for your little runt of a boyfriend....I'd like to see how far you get this time!" I nearly growled at him.

He was getting on my last nerve.

But I was about to set him straight.

I moved Takashi off of me and he stared with widened eyes as he moved over to a corner behind me. I stepped forward, my chest burning for a fight. "You're about to get your ass handed to you, Itaki.....and maybe you won't end up in the same hospital as me, if you're lucky......" I threatened. He looked angry, but intimidated.

Then, he went first. He lunged forth, ready to punch me. I quickly dodged it and grabbed his back. I threw him back, but it wasn't enough to knock him down. He grunted loudly as he tried to strike again, this time actually hitting me. His fist crammed right into my left jaw. I was taken aback, but the pain didn't stop me from fighting still.

I ducked and ran for him, tackling him hard to the ground. He was staggered by the blow a bit, but threw a fist and kicked anyway. I was hardly fazed as I move my own fist into the side of his face. He groaned as I did this continuously, but then shoved me back off. I hurriedly stood up as he had, but he shoved me down onto my bottom painfully. I yelped, but gasped when he gripped the neck of my shirt.

He pulled up, in attempts to choke me, but I raised my hands and gripped his hair tightly. I threw him off to the left, climbing up with him. I forced him to stand as I yanked his hair up and brought his face down hard onto my right knee. I did this about three times until he pushed me off. I tripped back but he moved toward me, his nose and mouth painted with blood. Juro reared his fist back and slammed it hard into my left eye. I winced at the sudden pain that flooded my head. I snarled at him as he thought it was over.

But, no.

I was about to be the one to end it.

With that in mind, I moved forth quickly and reared my right fist back. His eyes widened as I suddenly threw my clenched fist at his throat hard. As he made a choking noise and fell to his knees, I heard a scream and the sound of footsteps.

The next thing I knew, we were all in the principle's office.