Ch. 11 - A Walk

(A/N: Hey guys! :3 it's been a while, and I'm sorry for the delay! I hope you enjoy this, and when I get around to it, the next couple chapters! It may be a bit lazy, forgive me! I've been hung up on my Bipper fanfic, so I'm sorry!! Anyway, thanks for all these votes! About 48 so far?!?! I honestly didn't think you'd all like my yaoi story so much XD it makes me happy, though! And also, I'll be swapping POVs from now on!! Hope yah don't mind! Until next time! - Hanihato)

"Huh?..." I touched the area beneath my nostrils. Sure enough, there was blood. I stepped back, away from him. "....Ren?......" Takashi murmured. I didn't answer. I wiped the blood from my nose, but it kept trailing out. I grumbled, repeating this. I felt Takashi's eyes on me.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly. I grumbled, pressing my index finger and thumb to both nostrils. "...f-fine...." I stammered. Then, as I was about to walk back over, the weight of the world seemed to tug at me. My eyes widened as it dragged me to the floor. I stumbled back, seeing Takashi hurry after me. "Woah, Ren!" He hurriedly gripped my wrists before I fell.

"Ghgg...." I grunted. Then, my head started to buzz. I gasped under my breath, feeling my knees weaken. With that, I fell backwards, dragging Takashi with me.

"Wha-!!" He yelped. When my head hit the hard floor, I was out. Darkness took me.....

~~~

"Ren!" I heard a boy shout. "Ren, wake up!!" My eyes fluttered open. My head pounded. I mumbled something groggily, staring into the brown eyes of Takashi. I breathed heavily, but slowly.

"....u-uh......what....?" I said quietly. He gave me a stern, but worried look. "Oh, God....I thought you were dead, or something. But seriously, Ren.....we have to go. Everyone's leaving, and I managed to keep them away from the room." I started to get up, and Takashi helped me to my feet.

"...how long was I...out?...." I breathed, staring at his face seriously. Takashi kept his nervous look. "Uh....about thirteen minutes.....I tried to wake you up, but on the bright side, your nose stopped bleeding...." I brought a finger up and touched it. "Oh....okay.....we.....we should get out of here, alright?" I said. He nodded.

"Let's go...."

After a minute or two, we had sped out of the school. I walked up to my bike with Takashi, who was holding onto my arm for my support. I looked at the boy, stopping. He stared at my bike. "We can't ride that....if I drive, we'll crash. I you drive, well....the same thing! I don't want you to get hurt, if you're already hurt...."

I rolled my eyes, sighing. "Fine. Let's just walk." He glared at me, but I glared off at the sidewalk. "Huh? What about the bike? Should we take it with u--?" "Leave it. Doesn't matter. I'd rather walk together with you, anyway." I saw Takashi blush out of the corner of my eye. I smiled, squeezing his left arm. Then, we started off, the boy shrugging.

(Takashi's POV)

I kept quiet while we walked, my arm wrapped in his. The silence was awkward, and no one in the neighborhood was out. I stared forth, trying my best to keep my mind distracted. I didn't want to think about what had just happened back at the school.....

"...Takashi." His soft voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned my head to him. "Hm?" We continued to walk, and Ren just stared ahead as he talked. "I'm sorry." He said. "Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable....I just...." I opened my mouth without thought. "What!" I blurted. "I-I mean...n-no! You....don't....it's--" He sighed, along with a smile. "It's okay. You don't have to make any excuses. I just.....back at the school......I...."

I blushed hard, quickly looking away. I wanted to run, but I knew it wouldn't solve anything. My chest tingled and I moved away a little, until he stopped. I did the same, but kept my eyes away. Ren sighed. "I like you, okay?....a...lot....and I don't like it when you're upset. I know we just met, but.....I feel like I know you already."

He chuckled. "...and your lips are really soft....." My face reddened and my mouth fell open nervously. I turned my head to him to protest. "Hey! I-I--!!" That was all I got out before I felt his warm hand on my cheek, and his lips against my parted ones. My eyes widened. I felt him take my bottom lip in between his and he swiped his tongue across it softly. I squeaked and squeezed my eyes shut tight. I moved my hand up his arm and grasped the clothing on his shoulder. I was trembling, and I knew he felt it as he kissed me.

My mind was everywhere.

I couldn't even move to kiss him back, I was in so much shock.

After a minute, he moved away, blushing and smiling.

"Sorry, again." He apologized. I opened my mouth to speak, but he stopped me. "Let's....go. I have to talk to Yuka. And I'm sure you're tired of being harassed, hmm?" I let my head fall and blushed, putting my hand to my mouth to hide my wide smile.