Ch. 28 - Unwanted Attention

(Takashi's POV)

I kept my head low as I scurried past people. The hallway wasn't too crowded, but even so, I hated being there.

I kept my fear back, but it didn't stop it from getting in. Barely. Just barely, but it still made my chest hurt. I tried to convince myself I was being too paranoid and jumping to conclusions.

It didn't work, sadly. I wasn't going to cry about it. No. I'd hold my feelings in until I burst again. It was a stupid thing to do. And it pained me. I'm sure holding back emotions pained everyone.

I was overreacting over a stupid thing, that probably didn't really mean anything.

I kept my eyes on the ground, trying desperately to ignore the looks of others and get to my class. A battle was going on in my head, and no one even knew it.

Stop letting it get to you! He's just Ren's friend!

But how do I know that??....for sure??....I don't even know who that boy is....

Ren loves you, you idiot! He wouldn't lie, and you both trust each other now! You love him no matter what....

Would he ever leave? I mean....anyone's better than me.....everyone should know that.....because I'm a nobody. He shouldn't love me. He's everything.....and I'm nothing.....

I tried to shut the words of my conscience out. It worked. But only then.

I picked up my pace and headed down a different hall, for the library instead. I was going to just read and get the thoughts to go away. But....walking past the lunchroom and seeing that boy touching him......it was pushing me off the edge. Or trying to. The negative thoughts were putting up one hell of a fight.....

Just a couple feet from the library doors, I froze at the sudden booming voice. And I noticed that the people around me had ran out, and I was standing in a lone hall.

"Hey!" I noticed that voice. My eyes widened and my heart leapt into my throat.

Juro Itaki.

"Well....hello there, Takashi....."

I didn't dare move. I heard him stepping over to me. My body grew colder. Suddenly, I felt his hand firmly grip the back of my shirt.

I gasped quietly and he started dragging me hard. I was pulled into a dim, empty hallway and slammed against the lockers. I was kinda shocked, since no one was nearby. Not even a single teacher.

Juro grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled it up, so my face was only inches from his. I started to cry. He smirked, running a hand through his dark brown hair. The boy's faded brown eyes seemed to pierce right through me.

"Aww...don't cry...." He murmured, his voice like a serpent. I glared at the faded bruise on his face. He noticed. "What? Are you waiting on your little boyfriend to come save you again? Huh? Well...if you don't want me to hurt you anymore, then all you have to do is talk....."

I cried, but not loud enough. I couldn't scream for anyone. After a minute, Juro's face turned angry. He reared back, slapping my cheek hard. I grunted at the pain as it seeped in. Then, he grasped my chin and made me face him. Juro smiled again. "Don't worry.....I know you'll say it very soon...."

Then, he moved his head closer. I cringed, trying to squirm away. Not even my thrashing worked. A second later, his lips made contact with mine. Tears fell from my eyes as he kissed me. The feeling made me sick. I almost puked. Thinking about it, I should have.....

I only wanted Ren to kiss me. I belonged to Ren Karishima. Not this son of a bitch.

Juro kissed me with an unwanted force, moving his tongue into my mouth. I coughed hard when he broke away. Then, he moved down to my neck. After a moment of sucking and biting, a large hickie was stamped in the place. I was sick. This bully was sick.

He leaned into my ear, whispering. "...don't say a word to him.....or I'll make it worse next time....." With that, he shoved me away. Walking down to a different hallway.

I never stopped crying. Until the next bell rang for our last period.