Ch. 6 - Until Then

"....do you have anyyyy.....ramen noodles?...." I asked, leaning back against the wall of his kitchen. Takashi nodded and grinned. "Of course! Who doesn't?" He hurried over to his cabinet. "Losers and hobos don't have them...." He laughed and reached up, trying to get to the little door handle. I let out a laugh. "Can you reach it?" I giggle some more and he whipped around to me. "Be quiet! I wasn't even the one that decided to put them up there! My mom did it to torment me...." He grumbled, looking up at the cabinet door. "...I'll go get a chair...." He started off, but I stopped him. "No, wait. I'll get them." I walked over to him and he gave a look. I turned to the cabinet and reached up for it. I was a little surprised that I had to stand mostly on my toes to do this. I opened the door and reached in, pulling out a box full of noodle packs. I lifted it with both hands, but suddenly lost my balance. "Woah!!" I shouted, stumbling back. "Ren!!" Takashi gasped. He lunged for me, but was too late. I dropped the box and fell on my back onto the floor. The only thing that he succeeded in doing was falling on top of me. "Ouch!..." I grumbled, sitting up an inch. I opened my eyes and saw Takashi staring at me, sitting with his legs apart on either side of me. His eyes were wide and his hands on my chest. "A-are you...alright?..." He asked me. I blushed at the awkward position of his butt on me..... "...y-yes, I'm fine....just shaken up...." As he sat there studying my face, the area between my legs heated up. "...T-Takashi......" I whispered, the feeling rising up through my stomach and chest. He blushed. "Oh, sorry! Am I hurting you?!" He gasped. I shook my head quickly. "N-no....j-just making me h---....." I blushed harder. 'Why the hell would I even BEGIN to say that?!?!', I thought, mentally slapping myself. His eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly. His cheeks heated furiously. "O-oh, Ren.....I, uhm...." With every word, he sent a heated wave through me. I squeezed my eyes shut. "Sorry!....I just meant that, y-you.....I-I mean.....you j-just---...god, I should shut up right now....." I sighed. He giggled and my eyes snapped open. "Don't laugh at me!" I shot. He continued to giggle louder, but cuter. "Sorry....you're just so funny..." He said between laughs. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. Then, he moved his hands to my shoulders. "Takashi--" I was rendered speechless when he returned the kiss to my nose, then stood up and walked over to the sink. My eyes widened and he kept his gaze on me. I avoided eye contact while I blushed. "So, Ren, do you want me to help you up?..." He giggled some more until I stood myself.
~~~
"Bye, Takashiiiii!!~" I shouted, though I was standing right next to him. He rolled his eyes, yet smiled. "Yeah, bye Ren. See yah later." I pulled him into a sudden hug, then let him go. He blushed and grabbed his sides again. "Oh, and....thanks yet again. I really do owe you. Let me know when you decide on what I have to do. Anything. I mean it, Ren." He smiled and I did, too. "Uh huh.....well....see you later, new friend!" We laughed, then I stepped outside. I walked over to my bike and heard Takashi speak once more. "Oh, um---Ren, I--...." I looked up. "Yeah?" He hesitated. Then, shook his head with a reassuring smile. "Never mind...." I looked away, then back at him. "Oh, okay.....bye Takashi!!" He laughed as I sped away on my bike. When I was finally out of sight, I felt my phone vibrate and heard it ring in my pocket. I stopped on the sidewalk and leaned on my foot. I pulled my phone out quickly and saw that Yuka was calling me. UH OH.....I forgot about her......and it's already two o'clock.....shoot..... I hesitantly answered it. "H-hello?...." ...all Hell suddenly broke loose. "REN! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! DON'T EVEN LIE TO ME!!! I KNOW THAT YOU DITCHED TODAY, AND I'M NOT HAPPY!!!"

"Yuka, I--"

"GET HOME RIGHT NOW, REN!! I WANT TO SCREAM AT YOU IN PERSON, YOU LITTLE TWAT!! I MEAN, I TOLD YOU THIS MORNING THAT YOU'VE MISSED WAY TOO MANY DAYS IN SCHOOL!!! DO YOU WANT TO FAIL OR SOMETHING?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yuka!--"

"DON'T 'YUKA', ME!!! I AM NOT GOING TO PITY YOU THIS TIME!!! I SWEAR I---!"

I interrupted her this time with a deep breath and the loudest scream I could.

"BAKA, YUKAAA!!!!!!" With that, I instantly hung up and turned off my phone. I sighed, then let out a long groan, hopping on my bike and pedaling off to my home to deal with Yuka...(aka, SATAN.) ...