Chapter 26

Ariana**

"Ariana." I heard someone say in a choked up voice. I rolled over and saw Nash standing at my bed.

"Nash?" I whispered. He was holding the letter that Taylor wrote me in his hands.

"You kissed him?"he asked tearing up.

"Nash, why are you reading my stuff that's not for you!" I yelled taking It.

"Ariana we weren't broken up! How could you just kiss him!!?" He yelled.

"Nash! You clearly didn't wanna be with me!" I yelled crying.

"What the hell are you talking about! Ariana I only wanted the best for you, I didn't break up with you and your already kissing all over Taylor, is that it? Is that your way of getting over someone you didn't break up with yet? Cheat on them?"

"Really! How could you say that? Your the one acting like you can't get rid of me! Like I'm at your tail 24/7 no Nash, I'm not. Amy right now your acting a little bit ridiculous." I yelled.

"I came up here, to apologize, and tell you what you really meant to me, but now it's all I lie.. I see." He said slamming the door. I sat on my bed and cried. Not knowing what was even going on anymore. I put on some leggings and a baggy sweater and walked downstairs wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Ariana whats-" I ran to my truck ignoring cameron and drove to taylors. Nash truck wasn't there, thank God. I got out of my truck and felt tears falling out again. I knocked on the door and Taylor opened it starting at me confused.

"Taylor, I'm so screwed up." I cried.

"Ariana," he said hugging me,"what's going on?"

"Nash saw the letter you wrote me, he saw it while I was asleep, and saw that we kissed, and now he's saying that I cheated on him, and all this other stuff." I walked right past him into the house. He shut the door behind him.

I looked at Taylor who was shirtless, his hair was in his face, and he was in basket ball shorts like he just woke up. I sighed and gave him a weak smile.

He walked up to me and pulled me into his chest. His eyes met mine, and I kissed him, he ran his hands through my hair and he kissed me back harder.

"Ariana.." he whispered pulling away.

I looked up into his brown eyes,"I don't want you to kiss me like you love me, if you can't admit it."

I looked at the ground then back at him in his eyes, I remembered everything.
Collage of flashbacks**

"How the hell do you even do this!" I yelled throwing my pencil down.

"It's math ariana," Taylor said,"you don't do it."

I laughed and pushed him making him fall out of his chair, which made me laugh even harder.

****
"Yo, ariana," Taylor called, I turned around and he sprayed me with orange spray paint.

"Taylor!" You asshole!" I grabbed a blue bottle and sprayed him.

"Ahh stop! I don't wanna be a smurf." He yelled.

***
"Taylor your fucking stupid," a guy from another lunch tabel.

"Thats why I fucked your bitch fat motherfucker," Taylor yelled and everyone at our tabel howled getting us weird stares from all over the room.

***

"TAYLOR!!" I yelled running across the parking lot into his arms, he picked me up and spun me around, as he just got out of jail, from when he spent the night there.
****

"SLOW DOWN BRO! HOLY SHIT YOUR GONNA GET IN TROUBLE BY THE COPS!" Taylor yelled to Aaron, while he sped across the freeway. Then the cops pulled us over.
***

"Yeah, sir I'm hiding an AK 47 in my ass." Taylor told the cop when we were pulled over because we looked suspicious. The police officer got more and more mad.

"Yeah I'm sitting on a bazooka too." I laughed trying to stay quiet.

****
"STOP!" I yelled as he took the covers off of me. I pushed him and kept laughing until I fell asleep."

***
"RUN ARI, DAMN." He yelled making me laugh harder as we were running from the principal.

End of flashbacks***

"I do love you," I said. He stared at me intensly and pressed our lips together harder. I wrapped my arms around his toned stomach and he grabbed my waist pulling me onto the couch. I layer on top of him as his hand ran up and down the sides of my stomach, sending chills through me.

Then the door opened showing Glinsky.

"Holy shit,"he shut the door back and I threw my head back laughing.

"YESSS! YOU DID IT!" Glinsky yelled from outside of the door. I laughed and sat up. Taylor hugged me.

"I've been wanting to do that a long time" he whispered. I smiled and pressed my lips to his again.