Chapter 23

Ariana***

Taylor and I walked into his apartment and everyone said hey to us.

"Nash!" I said running to him and hugging his waiste. He hugged me back but not as hard. I looked up to his eyes and saw something really is wrong, and it's more obvious in person.

"Hey baby." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing baby," he said looking away from me. I looked over to Taylor and Taylor just looked down.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water. I didn't understand what was going on, I wanted to talk to him about it, but I don't wanna get pushy. When I walked back into the living room to all the guys were out side talking and sitting around each other. I reached for the handle of the door, but then I decided to listen, maybe he will talk about what's wrong.

"Honestly, I miss maggie a lot," carter said.

Matt burst into laughter, so I'm guessing someone made a face.

"I just, feel bad leaving ariana, here." Nash said.

"Honestly Nash, I think it isn't good to have a girlfriend that has to stay behind, it's not fair to her," a voice I didn't regcongnize said.

"I don't want to hurt her feelings, guys, what am I supposed to say, sorry your not in this profession so we can't be together." Nash said mocking them. My eyes watered and I could feel my heart breaking. Or because you love me... I thought hoping he would say that but he didn't.

"I don't want her feeling bad about herself that's all, I care about her."

I slid the glass door open as hard as I could.

"And that's it? That's all? Your keeping me around because of my feelings?" I air quoted,"my feelings are kind of shot to hell now don't you think." I slammed the Glass of water on the ground breaking the glass and I stormed out, my heels clacking against the ground as I walked.

Nash***
I sat there not knowing what to say, everyone was silent. I called her phone and it went straight to voice mail. I tried six times then gave up. I do love her, I didn't mean that's the only reason why, I didn't mean to say it like that.

I couldn't go to cams because there mom is home. She's leaving tomorrow though, maybe I'll try then. I'm leaning more towards giving her some space for a while.

3 days later**

Monday went by and cam came over the day his mom left, Ariana wasn't with him,

Tuesday went by and she still didn't call me back

Wednesday went by and the same thing happened.

Today is Thursday and we're all going to cams, maybe she will talk to me, I just need to see her, I have to try.

Ariana**

I got up and slipped on some black leggings and my black micheal kors sweater. With a tank top underneath. I put my hair in a lose bun, and wore only my black socks since we're just hanging out at the house. Christmas was tomorrow, so the guys have tomorrow off until they leave again. I pulled the cookies out of the oven and placed them on a plate. I haven't talked to anyone about this situation, besides the thoughts in my head. Honestly, if I'm going to affect his future, I'm gonna leave him be, I want him to me happy, without having to drag me around. I put the pan in the sink and the doorbell rang.

I walked to it and opened the door revealing Taylor in black pants and a leather jacket with his white to shirt on. I gave him a half smile and hugged him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waiste.

"Quit disappearing mama." He said setting me back down. I laughed walking to the kitchen. He sat at the bar in front of me.

"Look you did the right thing, but ignoring him isn't gonna help." He said. Sighed and looked up from the counter.

"Then what am I supposed to do, walk around happy?" I asked.

"You smile all the time, ari, just do it like that." He said.

"Smiling doesn't always mean that your happy taylor... it just means your a strong person." I whispered and walked to the window.

"I know, what your going through Ariana." He said walking towards me.

"No Taylor, you dont, you think you do, but you dont, I look at him because I'm in love with him, but something always has to be wrong with something good, Taylor you can't possibly know.." I yelled tears streaming down my face.

"Ariana I've been in love with you for the past 3 months, and I kept my damn mouth shut, because I want you happy, you know how hard that it is for me? I supported you with Nash and tried to help you, even though it killed me inside," he yelled

My face fell,"what?"

"And you didn't know, because I walked around happy like I usually do, maybe not because I'm happy, but because I'm a strong person," he finished looking at me. I stared up at his brown eyes, now finally seeing it, everything he was feeling. Taylor always had a poker face, you could read his emotions, and now I see it all.

He stared down at me and for whatever reason I stood on the tip of my toes pressing my lips to his. Electricity shot through me, it was so real, it was so, powerful, I've never felt this before, only I thought I did with nash, but I don't know anymore. I pulled on his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waiste.

Knock knock knock.

I pulled away and had the same expression as Taylor did. I reached up and hugged him really tightly, not knowing how to react to what happened. I walked to the door and the rest of the guys, including nash were standing there.

"Heyyy guys!" Matthew yelled.

"Ooh cookies!" Glinsky said walking to the plate.

I looked over at Taylor who was looking at the ground then he looked up at me, and smiled. From across the room it sent chills through me. I smirked and walked into the kitchen. What the hell is happening.