Chapter 2

Ariana**

"Bye guys, I'll come over tomorrow, if I feel like it." I said walking to the door with my keys. "See you at home cam."

I walked outside and climbed into my truck and drove to our apartment complex. I  finish high school in 1 month so then I'm done with hell. Thank God. Nobody sees us as the 'cool' people in high school, we were always the people you didn't sit with, or the ones who were labeled as freaks. I was always a typical girl though, I did all my work, failed math, thought about guys, until I realized they were all dickheads, but nobody took the chance to see that I was, normal, and I was put down for who I was, so was Cameron, he had no friends and was bullied. Then our dad leaving didn't help, so we left. And we became friends with taylor, and all of his friends, as we all started hanging out we basically, ignored everything people said and laughed at it. That helped my junior year, a lot. Haveing a group of friends that cared about you, and let you know it's okay to be an outcast. But now, my senior year, I'm alone, but people were blown away, at my change.

We didn't even make a group we just all came together, and stayed together. I was reluctant at first all sophomore year Taylor kept asking me to come sit with him and his friends and I denied him all year. Until miss Kennedy bryant, started a rumor about me,then junior year I said fuck it and sat with them. Then everything changed.

I walked inside and threw my purse on my bed. Cameron and I have a two bedroom apartment but it's nice it has an upstairs and everything. Our dad is a lawyer, even though he left he still helped us out. I ran some water stripped my clothes off. And turned on my speakers. I played I will not bow by breaking benjamin and yall wanna single by korn.
I washed my hair and body and shaved my legs then got out.
I shook my long blonde hair with the towel and slipped on a white t-shirt and I layed in bed and watched pretty little liars.
The front door alarm sounded letting me know somebody walked inside. I crawled to the edge of my bed to try and see who was there.

"Aye it's just me!" Cam yelled from downstairs. I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey."

"Hey what's up." He asked scrolling through his phone.

"Nothing. So who's this Nash guy?" I asked sitting on a barstool while he stood behind the bar.

"He's a friend, from North Carolina, you've never met him I don't think." He guessed, is hook my head agreeing with him."that's what I wanted to talk to you about, he's gonna come stay with us until we he gets his apartment, so I wanted to tell you."

"Another guy?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You'll like him ari I promise, he's cool. He's 18 too." He pleaded.

"This is a two bedroom apartment." I stated.

"He's gonna sleep on the couch." He replied. I sighed then nodded.

"Okay." Cameron and I walked out on the porch and he lit a cigarette. I looked at the black rhinestoned lighter in his hand.

"Where did you get that?" I asked taking it out of his hands and examining it in my own.

"Stole it." He said leaning over the balcony.

"And this is the best one you got?" I questioned. He laughed and flipped me off.

I walked back inside and layer on my bed watching more seasons of pretty little liars. Until I fell asleep.