Chapter 22

Ariana**

Cameron and I were eating dinner with mom. I excused myself and walked into Cameron's room retreating the 6 packs of cigarettes he has. Damn. Drawer full of lung cancer. I grabbed them and heard dishes clanking, meaning they were done. I panicked and threw the packs in my leggings. I walked out casually and ran upstairs almost losing them. But I finally reached my room and put them in one of my black boots in the back of my closet.

"Ariana!" My mom yelled.

"Yeah?" I answered walking to the door frame.

"Goodnight honey, I'll see you In the morning Cameron and I are going shopping though, if you wanna join you can!"

This may be my chance to see nash.

"I think I'm gonna sleep in, thanks though." I said walking back to my room. Nash hasn't called me. Or texted me. Which is weird. So I decided to FaceTime him.

"Hey." I said as he answered.

"Hey." He said In a low voice like he was sleeping, but he was in a lit up room.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothin, just with the guys, what about you?"

"Just finished dinner with my mom, I miss you." I said. He smiled.

"Is miss you too."

"Isa everything okay?" I asked him. And he nodded.

"Mhm."

"Um okay, well you can go if you want I just wanted to check on you." I said hoping he would say he'd rather talk to me. But he didnt.

"Alright I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and looked at the wall. What was wrong with him? Maybe he's just tired or something, it's still weird though.

The next morning**

I woke up early it was 9:56 am. Knock knock knock.

"Hey?" I called.

"Honey Cameron and I are leaving I love you." She said from outside of my door.

"I love you too," I said. I stood up and put on some leather pants and a shirt that said champegne mami, with some black heeled ankle boots. I did my make up and heard the doorbell ring.

I walked downstairs and opened it and Taylor was standing there in sweatpants and a whit magcon tshirt his hair was dark and in his face, he had his earnings in though,

"Taylor!" I gasped hugging him. He hugged me back tighter. I missed him, a lot too.

"Hey mama." He smiled

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"All the guys are hogging up the bathroom so I was wondering if I could shower here??" He asked holding his clothes in his other arm. I laughed and nodded.

I went back upstairs and continued my makeup. Where's my eyebrow brush? I looked all over the floor and on the sink but couldn't find it. I walked downstairs and opened the bathroom Taylor was in, he was already in the shower though.

"Hey taylor, I think I left my eyebrow brush in here, don't worry, I'm not trying to stare." I laughed looking all over the counter.

"Sure." He said sarcastically making me laugh. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Hey honey! I think I left my phone in here, are you in there?" It was mom. I panicked and my stomach dropped.

"Uh, yeah I'm in the shower." I said climbing into the shower with Taylor.

He turned around and his eyes were wide looking confused. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Did you find it?" I asked. I looked back and Taylor was wiggling his eyebrows.hisnhair was wet and really cute like that. I narrowed my eyes at him and tried not to laugh.

He winked and I just rolled my eyes. My hair was now shower wet, and my shirt was sticking to my chest.

"Did you find it?" I asked again more aggervated.

"Yeah! Thanks baby we will be back soon." When u heard the bathroom door shut I let out a huge breath that I didn't know I was holding. I stepped out, my boots soaked and couldn't help but laugh.

"Now that I've been molested, do you have any body wash?" He asked. I laughed and knelt down to one of the cabnites and grabbed him a bar of Dove and handed it back to him.

"At least you didn't see me naked," I scoffed looking in the miror.

"Wwwwwwwwwwwait," Taylor said quickly," you saw me?"

"Taylor!" I laughed.

"You saw me naked before you saw nash naked, wow, I'm really good at this."

I laughed and walked out shutting the door behind me. I jogged upstairs and put on some leggings and a black tshirt peeling off my wet clothes, I wore some strapped boots this time that weren't wet, and fixed my eyebrows, I have water proof mascara and makeup so it doesn't run.

I walked back downstairs and Taylor was shaking his hair with a towel.

"I know this is awkward for you, but if you want me to buy you breakfast, then I will, because we're practically at 3rd base." He said. I laughed and nodded.

"Breakfast sounds good." I grabbed my phone and walked out of the door with taylor.

We went to ihop and ordered a bunch of food.

"So have you talked to nash?" He asked.

"Was he acting weird at magcon?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Not really, I mean, I don't think so,"

"Because last night when I face timed him, he was really boring and seemed like I was aggervaiting." I said biting a piece of egg.

"It'll be over soon, you gonna come over tonight?" He asked me.

"I'll tell my mom I'm staying at a friends house." I said. And he nodded.

"Hey honey." My mom said when she picked up the phone.

"Hey mom just letting you know I'm spending the night at a friends house so don't worry." I said.

"Oh, a friend from school?" She asked.

"Yes mam." Taylor smirked stabbing a piece of pancake with his fork.

"What's her name?"

"Tayy---uh tay-den? Tayden. Yeah." I laughed nervously. Taylor face palmed his for head and laughed.

"Oh Kay I love you!" She said.

"Love you bye." Then I hung up.

"Okay it's settled," I laughed.

"Great I'm full let's go." He said standing up dropping a 20 on the table as a tip.