Chapter 25

Ariana**

"CHRISTMASSSSSSSS!!" Someone yelled jumping on top of me. I opened my eyes and it was Cameron. I laughed and pushed him off.

"ARI! SANTA GOT YOU LOTS OF STUFF THIS YEAR!!" He yelled louder. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I followed cam downstairs and all around the fireplace was a bunch of presents.

"Cameron. How did you?-"

"Don't worry about that, come on let's open them." He yelled pulling me down. I sat beside him as he handed me a box.

From: Cam♡

I opened the box and it was the naked pallet 3. I smiled up at him surprised. "How did you know I wanted this?"

"I asked a lady what most girls your age want and she suggested this so TADA!!" he yelled.

I laughed and hugged him,"thanks."

"Some of these are from the other guys too, so just grab one with your name on it." He said. I nodded and immediately. I saw one that said something I couldn't believe.

To: ariana
From: Nash

It was a small box with a note attached. I pulled it to the side not wanting to open it in front of Cam. I went to the next one and it was a present from Matt. He bought me some shoes I pointed out to him the last time we went to the mall together.

I opened some from almost all the boys until I came across one from Taylor. It was an envolope. I pulled that to the side to.

Cam had a remote controlled Car he was sending around the house. I grabbed my stuff and went upstairs sitting on my bed with the two gifts in front of me. I picked up Nashs first.

I opened the box and it had a silver necklace in it, with a dog tagged attached. It said we will make it. With a note.

We will make it, I know your mad, but we will make it. I'm sorry for hurting you ariana, you really mean only the world to me. None the less.

I shook my head still feeling mad, and hurt. I picked up the envolope that had Taylor's handwriting, with the date of last night and I sighed tearing it open gently. A page fell out with his handwriting covering the page.

Ariana lia Dallas,

Right now your hurt, and confused. I get that. I shouldn't have gotten upset with you, I shouldn't have kissed you, and I'm sorry. Everything we've been through together just showed me, your one of the few, who has actually been there. I get you love him, and he got to you first. I respect that. Your loyalty just attracts me more to you. Seeing you in school walking the hallways, avoiding everyone, doing your own thing was just different, I knew I wanted to bring you in, because you remind me, of me. Your beautiful despite what anyone around you says, your funny, and my feelings for you have never really shown themselves until these past 3 months. All though I hate myself for bringing you into the world of vandalizing, being a criminal and spending the night in jail so early, I know I wouldn't rather it be anyone else. I know, your gonna stay with Nash, and I accept that, because he was there first, and you love him. Just wanted to let you know all of this shit. I love you ariana, I'll be here for you no matter what mama.

Taylor

A tear fell onto the page smudging the ink a little bit. I layer in my bed and pulled the covers tight to me. I'm done. I'm just fucking done.