Chapter 9

Ariana****

Taylor and I bought tons of food and drove all the way back to roscoes house where everyone was waiting. I walked inside still thinking about the homeless guy, and how bad he had it. It affected Taylor and I pretty hard, but at least we stopped to talk to him. Everyone was still the way we left them, talking and sitting around the living room. They turned there heads as Taylor and I walked through the kitchen with all the food. As I put the chips in a bowl, Taylor rubbed the upper half of my back and smiled.

"He will be okay."

I sighed and gave him a half smile that didn't reach my eyes,"I hope so." I walked past him and placed the bowl on the table and joined everyone in the living room.

"Here ya go," I said sitting beside Nash.

"Thanks yall," roscoe smiled as Taylor sat on the couch.

"So I heard yall did some heavy toilet paper rolling.." Matt smirked.

"How did you know it's us?" Carter asked

"Do we have another warrent?" Cameron asked anxiously.

"Nah, but it was my graffiti patterns, I knew yall had something to do with it." Roscoe laughed.

Taylor and I looked at each other then looked back to them.

"I mean yall are really good at this stuff, I don't know how yall get away with it." Shawn laughed.

"I'd don't know.." I sighed.

The party lasted a couple of hours but I got Nash to bring me home because it was 1 and I had school tomorrow.

"So, did you have fun?" Nash asked turning out of the driveway.

I laughed,"yeah I guess."

"Sucks you have school tomorrow."

"Don't remind me.." I said rolling my eyes.

I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry I'm blue, I'm sorry for all the things I said to you, and I know I can't take them back.

"I love this song." We both said at the same time. We laughed and he turned it up.

Cause everything inside, never comes out right, and when I see you cry, it makes me want to die,

"You should let me take you out friday." He smiled.

"Are we gonna have to jump into freezing lakes?" I asked and he laughed loudly.

"I mean, if that's on your bucket list I'm sure we can make it happen." He smirked turning the radio down.

"It wasn't even on my bucket list, the last time we did it, so I'm not gonna plan it this time." I laughed.

"No I wanna take you on, a real date." He said with a deep breath. I smiled at my hands then looked back at him. His jawline was sharp as headlights of cars flashed across his face.

"You know, I'd love too."

"What time?"

"Eight?" I asked crinkiling my nose.

"Alright." He smiled. I laughed and got out of the car waving to him bye. Then I went inside and shut the door behind me. The butterflies were back and I couldn't control them. They were inevitable.