Chapter 19

Ariana**

A week has gone by and I've done aboulutley nothing. All its been is Netflix food sleeping bathing and exercising. I did go to lush yesterday though and bought a bunch of bath bombs. I'm definitely going to try all of them because I have no life.

I walked to the bathroom and ran the water, I lit a few candles and put the drain in letting the tub fill up. I walked to the bag of LUSH bath bombs I have under my sink and couldn't decide which one. Then I got a text from taylor.

Taylorr-hey mama.

Me- hey tay, I have a question.

Taylorr- okay.

Me-which bath bomb should I use?

I sent him a picture of the blue sphere one I had, and the pink one with the flowers on it.

Taylorr- um. Blue bc blue is awesome.

I laughed and replied.

Me- okay, thank you I love you.

I bit my lip regretting sending that. Even though, we're bestfriends, I just feel like, I feel something too close to that for Taylor, that I don't - can't admit it.

Taylorr- love you too

I locked my phone then stepped into the bathtub relaxing all the bones in my body. I basiclly orgasemed over my bath bomb right then.

"BLUE IS SO GREATTTT!" I yelled out loud knowing I was home alone. I blared my music out loud through my boise speakers, letting the music echoe through my bathroom walls of this small apartment.

Honey why you call in me so late,
It's kinda hard to talk right now,
Honey why you crying is everything okay?
I gotta whisper because I can't be too loud,
Well, My girls in, the next room,
Sometimes I wish she was you,
I guess we never really moved on,
It's really good to hear your voice say in my name,
It sounds so sweet, comein from the lips of an angle,
Hearin those words, it makes me weak,
And I,
Never wanna say goodbye,
Girl you make it hard to be faithful,
With the lips of an angel...

I layed there taking in the words of that song. I layed my head back and closed my eyes. Taylor kept creeping into my mind for some reason. This is weird as hell. I need friends.

I stayed in the tub for about an hour, then got out when I waisted all the hot water.

I decided to go out for some Starbucks since it was only 2 pm. And I had nothing better to do. I grabbed a mocha cookie crumble because I was craving something sweet and sat at a tabel.
I went on twitter and looked through all the celebrity drama. When someone came and sat in front of me. It was a girl she had long blonde hair, and was tan, she smiled at me as if she wasn't sitting at my tabel, with a stranger.

"Hi." I said putting my phone down.

"Hey, I know this is weird, but your like really really pretty dude, and I love mocha cookie crumbles." She said in a cute voice. I laughed and smiled at her. This was the first time, someone has just randomly complimented me.

"Thanks, it's very weird but really sweet." I said making her laugh.
"You from here?" She asked and I nodded

"No, I'm from indiana, but we moved here 2 years ago. You?" I asked.

"I'm from here, yeah." She laughed,"I'm sorry I didn't ask your name."

"I'm ariana." I smiled.

"Cool I'm maya." She gave me a smile back.

We sat at the table talking about stupid stuff and laughing, surprisingly she made me laugh a lot,

"Look you really need to give me your number." She laughed handing me her phone. I slid her mine and typed in my number.

"Text me." I laughed getting up and walking to my truck. Wow I made an actual friend. It's kindergarten all over again.