Chapter 4

Ariana**

We climbed out of the truck. Glinsky and carter jumped out from the back and we got weird looks from people. I looked at all of our outfits, we don't look trashy.

Glinskys hair was standing up so tall and he was trying to come it out. We walked into Walmart as a group then split up.

I walked to the spray paint section and veried two different types of paint in my hands. I was reading the facts and warming signs and things and couldn't decide which brand is better.

"I would go with miracle." I heard someone say. I looked up and It was nash.

"Are you sure? It says flammable." I said pointing my black acrylic nails at the words.

"but they trick you. The ones that don't have highly flammable content, typically suck and lack in color. And they cost more." He answered picking up 4 cans of blue.

"You know a lot about this huh?" I said looking up in his eyes.

"Yeah." He smirked.

I laughed a short breath,"well I do too.." I teased walking around him. I felt his eyes gaze on me as I walked down the aisle back to where cam and Tay are, wherever the damn toilet paper section was. I smiled at the memory of nashs eyes. Then saw the Taylor and cam.

"Hey ari...ooh damn thats good." I set the basket down and Nash walked up with two baskets full.

"Perfect."Taylor said.

"For Narnia!" Aaron and JJ jumped out with foam noodles slapping each other. We all laughed. Then glinsky came out riding a pink bicycle that was intended for 10 year Olds.

"Yale are gonna get us kicked out before we even get started trying to be illegal." Taylor whisper yelled.

"Let's go yall." We all went to the cashier and scanned our stuff and payed combining our money and bought everything.

"Aghhh please let the spiders be gone!!" Jack G yelled as they ran to the truck everyone laughed. I couldn't run that fast because of my heels. Taylor honked the horn after everyone was already in and stuck his head out of the window,"LETS GO MAMA!!

I laughed and took off my heels and ran towards the truck.
I climbed in and everyone laughed. Okay let's get some beers and we will sit out on the porch and grafitti these.

We swung by one the gas station and it's great that Taylor has a fake ID because he looks old enough. We sat there waiting for him to come out listening to music until he finally did.

******at home

♡•~

I walked out of Taylor's room with his white tshirt so I didn't ruin my sweatshirt and threw my hair in a messy bun then walked onto the porch.

"Let's do this." I said finding a place on the balcony to sit on. It was dark outside so we had this big tall lamp standing over us and we were all scattered around the balcony spray painting toilet paper in different ways.

"This is gonna look sick dude." Taylor said shaking his bottle.

"Remember when we were juniors, and we all went out for the first time and spray painted that huge wall." Cameron laughed. The guys nodded and agreed. Even Nash.

"That's before miss priss joined our gang." JJ laughed.

I looked up to see what Taylor was gonna say next.

He laughed. "It took us a damn year to get her to chill with us."

I smiled and looked down at the toilet paper I was painting. I had a cool aztec pattern going.

"She walked around school with her books and rolled her eyes at us alllll the time." Glinsky laughed.

Flashback●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I walked into school and tugged on my skirt. I hate this fucking school and I Hate these fucking people.

"Oh look miss wanna be." A girl in the middle of another group of girls laughed.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking until I reached my locker. I shoved all my books inside and breathed deeply. Moveing here was a mistake. Highschool is hell. I'm In my junior year, last year I got involved with Kennedy and she turned on me, telling everyone I wanted to be just like her. At least at the last school I could just be known, as the freak or bitch, this year I have to get known all over again.

"Her ass can't be that big, if she's only white." A girl laughed, I recognized her as Kennedy bryant.

I stopped in my steps and turned around,"yeah....I'm native american too bitch."

Her mouth was left open,"bitch who the fuck you talkin to?" I walked away leaving her talking shut then I stopped when I saw this guy leaning against the wall in black jeans and a red shirt that said 'fuck obey' but somebody took a sharpie and crossed out fuck and put Frick. I laughed on the inside but couldn't break his intense stare. He nodded me over to him.
I walked to him.
"What?"

"Hey, you wanna Come chill with us?" He asked me.

"Who is us?" I asked looking around.

"Your brother, me the Jacks, carter, espinosa, the gang, you in?" He asked smiling. I smiled at his smile.

"I'm fine. Thanks though." I said walking away to my next class.

At lunch I sat at a table near the trash cans and picked at the really plain food.

"Hey Kennedy jr. How are you?" Three girls smirked. I stabbed my chicken aggressively then stood up and picked my plate up and stormed to Taylor. There was an open seat next to jack j. I sat there slamming my tray down and continued to stab my food.

"Hey mama." Taylor smirked,"you took my invite after all."

"Don't mention it." I said keeping my eyes on my tray.

Months later***
I experienced the joy of leather pants, and tshirt crop tops with leather jackets and sweatshirts. I put on black heeled boots that came up to my mid calfs black pants and a white tshirt that hung loosely on me with a black crop tank top. Cameron and I picked up Taylor and the rest of the guys and we walked into school together everyday.

"Guys were like gangsters.." Glinsky smirked.

"We should call ourselves that even though we are rejects..." I said looking at my nails.

"They think we're rejects. We can be whoever we want to be." Taylor said to me. I smiled.

"Lop sided ass." This girl commented as I sat in my desk. I looked up and stared at the wall for a minute. Then I stood up and slapped my ass right in front of her.

"Your boyfriend sure does seem to like it.." I said not even knowing if she has a boyfriend. Then i sat back down as she attempted talking shit I just ignored it.

End of flashback●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Damn.."Nash said. We all laughed at the memories.

"Ughhhh soo much TP." Carter said. We all laughed and continued spraying.