Chapter 15

Ariana**

I was woken up from yelling and screaming from downstairs. I put a pillow over my head to try and block out the sound but it didn't work. When I went downstairs Taylor was waving around a white paper and screaming along with Cameron Nash and Aaron.

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled.

Cameron picked me up and spun me around,"ARI WERE DOING MAGCON!"

"What?"

"We get to travel and meet our friends and supporters!" Taylor yelled.

"Wait wait, people support us? And is this from that app, yall keep playing with?" I asked.

"Yeah, and we all were noticed for using it, and Taylor talked to Bart and they started magcon, and we will be in it!"Nash said.

"Oh, wow, I'm happy for yall." I said still partially confused. I hugged each of them, "so yall are like famous?"

"No." Taylor answered,"we could be though, if people like us."

"Okay, Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Jack Johnson, Jack Glinsky, Matthew Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Brent Rivera, Jacob Whitesteads, we're all signed." Taylor smiled.

"So yall are all going and I'll be, here?"

"Probably just a few weeks per month," Cameron said.

"Oh, alright, I'm glad yall are gonna do this." I smiled.

Taylor stared at me then smiled back and looked down as him Cam and Aaron reviewd the paper.
I felt Nash starting at me intensely like he was trying to read my mood.

"Ariana?"

I looked over to him.

"You wanna go outside with me?" He asked. I nodded and walked out on the balcony. A gust of air brushed across my face. The sun was shining and the sky was orange.

"Ariana, we leave in two months, and you won't be alone, I promise, I'll come visit you alot." He said holding my hands.

"I know, I just don't want you to leave," I said looking at my feet.

"Ariana Dallas, look at me." He demanded. I lifted up my head looking into his blue orbs.

"You are the only girl I wanna be with, and distance won't change that baby, this past month has been the best ever, and I know it seems too soon to tell, but I won't stop loving you, okay baby?"

I felt warm inside, he loves me. I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck as he pushed me into his chest.

"Is it crazy that I, love you too?" I asked into his shoulder.

"No, it's not."

I laughed and pulled away. He looked so gorgeous as he smiled back at me. I wrapped my arms around his waste, around his warm body and rested my head on his chest. He bent down a little bit then I wasn't on the ground I was in his arms.