Chapter 17

Ariana**
3 weeks later****

Nash and I only had a week left together so he promised to spend time with me. I'm gonna miss him a lot, and seeing him about to leave, is really sad, to be honest.

"I love you ariana." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too Nash."

"Everything will be okay, okay baby?" He said rubbing my back.

I nodded and sat on his lap,"I know." I put my hands on his face and pressed my lips to his. He kissed me back harder.

"Please don't get arrested while I'm gone," he smirked and I laughed.

"I don't know, it may give you a reason to come back."

He laughed,"let's go somewhere."

"Where?" I asked.

"I have an idea, just wear something and meet me downstairs." He said walking out shutting the door. I sighed and walked to my closet.
I pulled out a red strapless dress that flowed to my thighs, and some black wedges. I straightened my hair and did my make up, within an hour. And met Nash downstairs.

"Heyy." I said walking down.

All the guys were sitting in the living room, including Maggie. She looked at me with no expression then cuddled back to carter. Taylor and Aaron stared at me. I gave Taylor a small smile. Then met Nash at the door. He placed his hand on my back protectively.
On the way to where ever we were going, Nash held my hand in his. I smiled feeling his hand and looked out of the window.

We pulled up to this restaurant and walked inside. It was really fancy and smelt amazing.

"Grier." He said to the hostess. She nodded waving her pen around in looped writing across a clipboard. Then she grabbed 2 napkins and menus sitting us in a booth.

Taylor POV*****

Ariana walked down the stairs wearing a red dress. She looked beautiful, I've never noticed how beautiful she was, but now it stands out more than ever. She's my bestfriend, I've always known she is beautiful, but not like this, every girl is aggravating now, and talking to her, is all I wanna do, I can't tell her I think I have feelings for her...fuck taylor, you don't. Maybe I'm just jealous.

Everything we've done together, and think of her laugh and smile, and now she's with Nash. I walked outside on my balcony and looked out on the city.

"Hey taylor?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Jack G.

"Hey man." I sighed.

"You okay?" He asked lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah." I answered not looking at him. He was quiet a minute.

"Is there something between you and ariana? I see the way you look at her-"

"I know, it's wrong, she's with - nash but she's just so beautiful . not even that, it's more, her personality, her everything. " I said regretting it. Whatever.

"
Glinsky sighed,"I know. You two care about each other a lot, but maybe yall should keep it that way, she cares about nash. A lot man."

" a lot of the time people are afraid because the person they're with isn't the one, in my case, I'm absolutely terrified because I know she is.." I said looking down.

"Really? You love her that much?" He asks.

"I love her, but I'm not gonna take away, her happiness for mine." I said.

" you really do love her."he whispered. And I sighed

"Don't even say it out loud, anyone could hear. Glinsky, could you just, keep it, between us?" I asked looking at him.

"Yeah man." He nodded. I walked back inside and went into my room. Why am I just now admitting this? It seems so soon, but I can't deny it either. I want too...but I can't. She doesn't have to know it though.

Ariana***

Nash and I finished eating and we're driving somewhere he wanted to surprise me with.

"Literally that food was so good." I laughed.

"Yeah it was," he said squeezing my hand.

He parked the truck in front of a bush and got out.

"What is this?" I laughed.

"You'll see." He smirked.

I smiled as we kept walking through the park. The moon was shining above us and it was gorgeous. A little dim light appeared.

"What's that?" I asked pointing to it.

He didn't answer. The light got brighter and it turned out to be Christmas lights wrapped around a tree. Lighting up the grass.

"Holy shit." I said. Nash laughed and pulled me over to it.

"Wow.." I sighed then he twirled me around,"what are you doing?" I laughed as he held my hand. "Do you know how to dance?

"I mean kinda.."he answered.

I laughed and twirled a second time, "it's beautiful."

"so are you." My heart melted and I smiled. We danced around as the glow of the light hit us, it was like one of those movies, that I hate, because that shit never happens. But it is..

A huge clap of Thunder echoed through the sky, then the rain fell, slowly then falling heavily.

"Nash!" I screamed as he laughed loudly.

He picked me up and spun me around. I threw my head back letting the rain fall down my face,

He held my hand and we ran back to the truck.

"MY HAIRRR" he yelled making me laugh harder.

We climbed into the truck and he threw a sweatshirt on me. I leaned over and kissed him running my hands through his wet hair.

"Were gonna last." He whispered to me. I smiled then nodded.

"Yeah," I moved my hand from his hair to his chest,"we are."