"Cortez , nobody playing with you and get out my face cause ya breath stink" i said. Im joking tho. You can tell he brushed his teeth.

"Star stop playing with me before we fight" he said. He started playing like he was punching me in my face. I got up and he got up but he fell back on the bed because i pushed him. I got on top of him and started beating him up. He was laughing so i knew it didnt hurt. I heard somebody on the floor make some noise. I got off of Cortez and Paris came in the room. Morgen and Payton got off the floor.

"What the fuck?" Paris said. "What yall up to?"

"Trynna see what Star and Cortez was doing" Payton said. "Making all that noise and shit"

"We was not making noise" i said laughing. Cortez sat up. Payton got up and got her stuff. She walked out the room.

"What yall was doing while i was in the shower?" Paris asked us.

"Nothing" i said as i was looking around. Morgen just looking at me. She had played it off and got off the floor. She sat on the bed. Skye had woke up. Payton came in the room and Skye jumped up fast. She went out with her stuff.

"Is Dre going with us?" Morgen asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

Morgen POV*

Yooo Star look so good. She just dont have an ass or boobies. Anyway i want Dre to come to the mall with us so i texted Dre. I know Star not gonna mind because they do everything together anyways.

Me: Bae you coming to the mall with us?

Dre: yea i will meet yall up there

Me: ok

Dre: tell me when yall get up there

Me: ok

We continued to text. Skye had came back in the room and i got my stuff. I walked out the room and went in the bathroom.

Star POV*

Morgen just went in the bathroom. I dont like how she be looking at me. I feel uncomfortable. "After we eat , we leaving?" Payton asked.

"We can" i said. "Im about to see what time the next bus come" I got my phone and looked up the bus times. "We got about an hour"

"O ok" Payton said.

"Cortez , why you dont drive?" Skye asked.

"Because im in college and they dont allow cars on campus" Cortez said.

"O damn" Skye said.

"Im about to get my license" i said.

"Im not trynna drive" Paris said. I laid down and started playing with my belly button. Cortez was just looking at me.

"What you looking at?" i asked.

"Why you playing with ya belly button?" he asked.

"Im not" i said as i stopped and put my shirt down. He laughed at me. Morgen came in the room. My phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was my mother. I answered. "Yes?"

"Yall come eat" my mother said.

"Ok" i said. We hung up. "Mommy said come eat yall" they ran out the room. I got up and me and Cortez was behind them. "You hungry?"

"Nah" Cortez said. We got downstairs and he sat on the couch. The rest of us fixed our plates and sat at the table. We started eating. My mother fix her plate and sat in the living room with Cortez. They was talking.

Skye POV*

I dont like this Morgen bitch. 1 she nosey as shit asking them questions yesterday and 2 she go with my bitch nigga. She not gonna be around for long. I can just tell. Anyway this food good as shit. Im basically finish. "I see yall scrunny asses eating good" Ms. Kia said.