**40**

Chapter 40: Book Signing

~One Year Later~

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

"Can I have a picture taken with you?" The little girl with brown pigtails and a sucker in hand asks. I grin. I loved my younger fans. They always seemed to make my heart jump at the thought such young kids wanted to read a story. A very true story. Not that the kids knew that.

"Of course, cutie." The little girl giggles, blushing slightly. Standing to my feet, I walk around the table so I can squat down beside the little girl, wrapping my arm around her slender waist, and let the mom take a photo of us before standing. "Bye." Waving to them, I let the next kid come up to me with my book in her hand.

"Autograph please." She was probably fourteen or thirteen with auburn brown hair and wide brown eyes. Taking the book from her, I quickly give my signature before handing it back to her. She grins like it was the most exciting thing ever, making a smile plaster on my face.

I'd finally became the author I had always wanted to be. Rich, happy, and an inspiration to young writers around the globe.

Looking through the long line of kids, I quickly scribble my name on each of their copies before finishing up.

I'd wrote a book about Harry that was everything we'd done within our half year experience, published it thanks to my step mom, and then got famous. Just thinking about Harry made my heart flutter. It's been too long since I last saw him, telling him we had to break up had been the hardest thing for me to do.

Shaking my head clear of Harry, I pick up the marker and place it inside of the mug beside me. They were making my book into a movie. I was excited to see who'd be playing me, Harry, and Logan. It'd be a cool experience.

The book was tilted "Ours" and became a New York Times Bestseller within a few weeks and had topped the charts on more than one occasion.

I'd also patched things up completely with my step mom, April, and my dad Parker. It was good I did too because it was now September and the baby was due to be one in a month. To say I was excited was the least. It had, in fact, been a boy and they named him Tyler or Ty for short.

I was satisfied on how life turned out for me.

Fixing to stand to my feet, a hand touches down on the table; much larger than a child's hand and tanner with lightly colored hair. Black tattoos marked the beautiful flesh where images of literally everything could be seen. My eyes slowly travel up the arm towards the broad shoulder where then I am greeted by brown curls that looked a bit greasy. Swallowing hard, my eyes travel higher to the sharp jaw line that hadn't been like that a year ago with slight stubble.

His face had morphed into a full grown man since he was now nineteen. I take in every angle that has now become new. Studying his face, a smile creeps its way on to my face.

My eyes slow down at the red heart shaped lips where beside them deeply imbedded dimples rested in the skin, then my eyes travel north all the way to much smaller green eyes that sparkled with mischief. A black fedora rests on top of his long brown locks on the crown of his head, until he grins that heart wrenching grin I had missed so much making his lips smolder up in a cocky grin.

"Harry?" I whisper.

**!THE END!**

Question: Would you like another book about them after or before Logan's story?

I love you guys! I hope to see this story get 1M Reads with idk 100,000 votes? Yea. ^-^