**25**

Chapter 25: Super Human

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

I felt exposed. Now that I'm in an actual room with people instead of looking in a mirror in my room, I feel exposed. Bodies were swaying, red solo cups were slinging, and beer was stinging... my nose. Boys winked and whistled at me while the girls from our school gave me the whole shocked look. Have they never saw a pretty girl before? Oh right; they're ugly. So I may or may not be getting a big ego.

Looking around for a mop of brown curls, I see Harry standing in the back with a Red Solo Cup in hand holding it in the air in a toast.

He was a drinker? I sure hoped not.

Heading to where he was his once perfectly calculated moves turned into an epic tragedy as he takes in my dress with wide eyes. "Macy? Is that you?" He walks over to me, feeling of my face with an intrigued expression. Somebodys had one too many tonight.

Chuckling, I nod. "Yea. Let's dance," I holler over the music.

He hands me a cup of beer and before I can protest he places it to my lips, making me taste the disgustingly tasty drink. It burned through my insides making me tip over to the side and sway. Apparently I was Light as in couldn't take much without getting drunk. Licking my lips, Harry presses his lips flat against mine and devours my mouth.

Pulling back, I take another swig of the beer. Then another, then another, then another until I'm completely drunk. Grinding against Harrys moving body he presses me tighter against him as I move my hips in rhythm to the music. He pulls me up till his lips are against my ear.

"Want to go upstairs?"

"Yes," I breathe out.

He takes my hand in his and leads me upstairs into a deserted room. Pushing me on the bed his weight causes me to fall against the bed. Staring up at him, my eyes blur in and out of focus as I decide I didn't want this.

"Get off of me," I murmur against his lips.

Harry pulls back enough to see his lips red stained from my lipstick. "Ok. We do whatever you want then." He pulls back until he's completely off of me; face in a stupor between lust and doing what I want in his mind.

Sighing, I kiss Harrys temple gently and push him flat against the bed. "We're only kissing." I remind him. He lets out an annoyed groan but doesn't pull any moves. Fiery tingles of love spread from his heart shaped lips to mine. Raising his lower half into mine, I shove him down with my nails piercing his skin. "I said no Harry. If you keep on I'm leaving."

Tingles erupt from where his hands touch the revealed flesh on my back. His eyes looked full alert and hungry. Pressing my lips to his neck, I nibble on the flesh there. Harry presses me further into the bed, full body molded like a puzzle into me. I wasn't going all the way with him- never would. He presses his lips delicately against my neck while his nose grazed my flesh. My hands grip the back of his head; the curls bunched up.

I start kissing his face, neck, and occasionally his lips until I get up and exit the room with no explanation. I hear him following behind me but I don't stop walking. My nerves were ablaze and I knew if I kept staying in there, in the morning I'd be naked and sad.

 Heading down a hallway I make a sharp right and exit the entire building. My eyes were blurring in and out of focus; the edges tinted black. Swaying on my feet, I can hear Harrys voice but it sounded like we were in a tunnel.

"Macy look out!" A shout from afar warns.

Turning my attention to the road, bright head lights invade my vision and I know I'm a goner. Starting to raise my hand in shock, like it'd help stop the car, the driver honks at me. Something hard knocks into me from behind, causing me to land hard against the grass on the side of the road. Flipping around in my sprawled position, I look up to see Harry. His black pupils were dilated foreshadowing over the green in darkness. I stare up at him, and even in my dazed state of mind I knew he had saved me.

"Thank you," I whisper.

He looks down at me, swallowing hard. "You're welcome." His breath was hot on my face, eyes locking into mine while bot of his arms rested on either side of my head. "Let's get you home." He helps me to my feet and the car that had almost hit me was long gone. Nice to know somebody would help had I gotten squished. Harry wraps his arm around my waist and helps me to his car.

"Aren't you drunk?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "No, why?"

"I saw you with a red solo cup and you were acting crazy," I point out.

He laughs. "I was drinking Pepsi cola. And at parties I'm a beast."

"But while we were kissing it tasted like alcohol."

Harry runs his fingers through his hair. "Just get in the car. We aren't going to wreck." Placing me in his BMW, he gets in the car and drives me home. When we make it to my door a very pleased smile on this turn of events spreads across my face. We made it to my house safely.

"Do you by any chance want to go for a walk?" I ask. Harry turns to me with dark bags under his eyes.

"Yea I guess. There's a park around here I think."

Rain starts to fall from the sky and I head inside quietly to grab a black umbrella. Opening the door, Harry takes it from my hand and guides me down the steps.

Vote! Vote! Vote! :D