**22**

Chapter 22: You Look Good In A Thong

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Waking up the next day with Harry half naked beside me made me fully alert. "Why don't you have clothes on?"

He wakes up startled. "Oh that tux was itchy."

Relief sweeps through me. "Good. I'm going to go get ready for meeting One Direction." Kissing Harrys lips, I head to my bathroom.

"What am I supposed to do?" Harry whines.

I shrug. "Watch something. Here." I hand him all of our movies and he scans through them with an amused expression. "What is it now?" I sigh out.

"These," he holds up all of them. "are all interviews with One Direction."

I blush. "Uh- uh, wrong discs!" Racing back to the shelf I hand him the other DVDs and take the old ones back, safely placing them in the rack. "See ya in a bit." I wave to him and head to the shower.

*

Harry's POV

Did she really think I'd just "watch movies?" Rolling my eyes, I place a Dum Dum sucker in my mouth and walk around in her room. Lets see, where's her panties? Opening up the top left hand side, I hit jack pot. Pulling the drawer open panties that weren't panties- more like thongs- lined the drawer. What I wouldn't give to see her in these.

Pulling it out, I examine the naughty pair of clothing with a mischief grin. Then the door opens.

"What are you doing with my panties?" Macy gasps in shock as she sees me holding them. She cocks a brow, doing that whole 'don't you dare.'

"Uh..." Think Harry, think! "I wanted to try a pair on."

Macy grins. "Proceed."

She was going to make me put the thong on. With a wince filled smile, I unbuckle my pants and slide my pants down my legs. I could feel her staring at me and it made my very big dong feel confident. Pulling my boxers off, I hurriedly grab the thong and slip it on.

"You look good in a thong," Macy observes. "Spin around." Slowly spinning in a circle, I could feel the adventurous eyes roam my lower half. "No. You put it on backwards. Good try though," she says. She starts to turn away then stops. "Oh and Harry, you can keep the panties. Those are my mothers. Not mine."

My eyes widen. "They're not yours?" I make a face at the thought of placing Macy's step mum's undies on. What does she do with these and why are they in Macy's room? Ripping them off of my legs, I race to place my boxers and pants on.

Macy giggles. "That's what you get." I turn to see her looking at the wall; avoiding my currently nude bottom.

"I don't deserve anything like that!" I defend myself.

Macy chuckles, turning around. "Yea yea. You ready to go to the Meet 1D?" she asks excitedly.

I sigh. "No, but for you yes." With a squeal, Macy pulls me down the stairs only hollering where she was going. Running to my car because she had an iron clad grip on me, I start the BMW up and start the ride.

                                       * * * AFTER THE CONCERT * * *

Macy's POV

I was literally fangirling the entire way to the boys rooms. I wanted to meet all six of them so bad it hurt. Coming up to the room where we got to meet them privately all six of the boys, Hiall Noran, Sarry Htyles, Mane Zalick, Touis Lomlinson, and Piam Layne all turned to the sound of our footsteps. Smiling at me, each of the boys holds out their hand for me to shake.

"Hello, I'm Sarry." Turning to him, his perfectly green eyes make me smile. His brown curly locks were swept to the side much like Harry's. They looked exactly alike. "What's your name, love?"

Harry wraps his arm around my waist as I answer. "Macy Jauregui," I reply.

He smiles, exposing a dimple. "What a lovely name."

Blushing, I look down while biting my bottom lip. Looking through my lashes, Sarry continues his stare at me and I can't help but stare back. My heart starts pumping hard against my ribs and Sarrys green eyes vibrantly showed his emotions for me. Turning away, I look to where Touis Lomlinson smiles at me.

"Hello love. Would you like a tour?"

I nod. "That'd be lovely."

Touis takes my hand in his and leads me to the front of the group where a room with tons of fan art was taped against the walls. Smiling at the drawings, Harry comes up beside me with a glare directed to Touis.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry whispers in my ear.

Giggling I roll my eyes at his behavior. "Why? Are you?"

Harry lets out a gruff sound in my ear. "Yea. I'm fixing to cut off Sarry's balls and glue them to his forehead like a unicorn if he keeps watching you like that."

Laughing, Piam smiles at me with a wave. "Would you like a photo taken with us?" he asks.

Shrugging I decide I mine as well. "Sure." Heading over to the little background and arrangements they had for pictures, I sit on the brown bench as all of the boys surround the backside of it and the sides. Making a goofy face at the camera I make sure to give it the natural look that was really just a stupid face.

Standing from the spot on the bench, Sarry helps me stand to my feet slowly. "Easy there." he whispers, staring into my eyes.

Shaking my head, I head over to where Harry stands with a snarl. "I'm killing him. I'm freaking killing him!" He starts to stomp over there when I grab his arm. His anger turns to mush. "Macy," he whines. Placing my hand in his, I lead him out of the concert building and to his BMW.

"It's alright." I click in my seatbelt button. "It's not like we'll ever see him again." Leaning over the seat, I kiss Harrys jawline and rest back against the seat. This was going to be a long ride.

Harry pulls out a Dum Dum sucker and sucks it, keeping his right hand on the steering wheel. He never seems to quit eating those.

Vote PLEASE