**36**

Chapter 36: Mr. Styles

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Harry lets me follow behind him silently as we make our way around the boat. I had to be quiet for all of the passengers so they could sleep. He takes me out the back deck to where I could see out above the water. It was beautiful. The waves crashed against one another as the stars above twinkled against the dark blue on a light white streaked painted sky.

"This is where I usually go... well before you moved here," he says, looking out over the waves. "Just a spot to go where I don't have to speak, you know?" He turns to me slightly.

"Dramatic much?"

He laughs. "Yes. Now that you said that I feel like an idiot." Laughing with him, our laughter dies out after a while. "Tomorrow you go back home. How do you feel about that?" he asks.

I shrug. "I like the boat but if I'm being honest, I miss Parker and April. Two days or not."

Harry smiles. "How wonderful it must be to love something as much as they love you. They think I'm wrong for you, but I promise I'd never hurt you." The moonlight above makes Harry's face seem ghostly; defining his cheek bones well. "Enough with this dramatic bull." He grabs my hands, wrapping them around his neck. "Just let me hold you," he whispers.

Nodding, I rest my head against his chest. His heartbeat thrummed against my ear, causing a smile to spread across my face at the feeling. Safe, secure, and loved. Harry plays with the ends of my hair, brushing his fingers through my hair delicately as if I was made from porcelain.

"Harry-"

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" I turn to the flashlight being shined brightly in my eyes. Harry chuckles, causing the officers light to shine on him. "Oh my gosh! Mr. Styles, I'm so sorry! I thought you two were a couple of curfew breakers." He raises his cap. "My apologies."

Harry snorts. "Apology accepted as long as you never call me Mr. Styles again. I sound old." Harry shivers in a repulsed state. "Well Macy," he holds out his arm for me. "I guess we better go to the room." Placing my arm in his, he takes me back to our room. Sitting down on the bed, I hesitantly follow.

"I don't think we should sleep together. Safety reasons," I slowly state.

Harry laughs. "I've got condoms."

I roll my eye but my face was heating up. "N-No. Those wont be necessary. Here I'll just sleep on the ground." Grabbing a pillow from the bed, I place it on the ground as Harry groans.

"I'll take the floor." He grabs his pillow and gets on the ground. "Take the bed, my beauty." Blinking rapidly, I pick up my pillow and set it on the bed. "Oh and Macy."

"What?" I ask, getting comfortable on the bed.

"I sleep naked."

I freeze at his words, eyes shooting open. "What-"

He bursts into a fit of giggles. "I'm taking my clothes off. Don't look." Making a disgusted face by flaring my nostrils, I close my eyes immediately. He was on the floor, not behind me. Why was I acting so strange? I've seen him nude before whenever he'd tried on my step moms thong, so why was I acting like an immature baby?

Taking a deep breath, I let the sleep that pulled at the edges of my vision pull me in, full throttle.

*

Harry's POV

After hearing her snores, I quietly climb into bed behind her. No way was I sleeping on the cold and hard floor. Gently easing the cover from her tight grasp, I pull it on top of my bare flesh as slowly as I can. I didn't want to wake her. She'd freak. Positioning myself in a comfortable position afterwards, I place my front as close to her warm back as possible.

She stirs in her sleep, grabbing my arm she yanks it around her waist and brings her back closer to my front. Breathing hard, my eyes stay wide at the action. The girl knew how to fake sleep real well. Since I was in fact nude, I could feel each movement she did. Holding my breath, I gently move away from her.

Standing to my feet, I head into the shower where I will proceed in taking a cold shower. When I got back in the room, Macy seemed upset seeing as tears were streaming down her face.

"Did I do something wrong?" she whispers.

I stare at her in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

She sniffles, wiping her eyes. "You left after I wrapped your arm around my waist. Was that wrong?" Aw. Poor thing thought she did something wrong. Squatting down in front of her, I take her hands in mine.

"No, you did something to me that I had to take care of. It's fixed now."

"What was it?" she asks, her innocent blue eyes glistening with tears.

I catch one of the fallen tears with my thumb. "Well you got me a bit excited," I say, trying to dodge the 'D' word. "So I had to take a cold shower to get the feeling gone," I whisper to her.

She sniffles. "As long as you're ok now."

I grin. "Believe me I am."

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! it was short, so sorry..

these are places my book has been seen! Portugal, Costa Rica, Ukraine, Canada, Thailand, China, Brazil, South Africa, Sudan, Australia, Sweden, Iran, Egypt, Indonesia, Mexico, Gabon, France, Spain, Morocco, Germany, and Italy! WOW!

Question: Do You Like funny/mean/inappropriate Harry