**32**

Chapter 32: Fifty Shades Of Get The Hell Away

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Hmm which bathing suit? I was thinking that since Harry always says I don't have any "fun", I guess I'd just go ahead and wear something hot to show him I could be fun. Pulling out a black bathing suit that showed a bit too much, I know this is the one. Placing my shorts and shirt over my bikini, I walk down the stairs. Harry comes up into my driveway five minutes later.

Smiling, he takes my hand in his and hoists me into his BMW. Like I couldn't reach it. Waiting for him to enter in the other side, I lower the sun visor and apply lip gloss. When he gets in the car, a bright smile is on his face.

"I'm so excited." He turns his car on. "Did you put sunblock on?" Harry asks. I look out the window and murmur a yes. Of course I didn't. I wanted a tan. "Liar." He gently nudges my arm, returning his attention back to the road. "Anyways, I thought while we swam we could go skinny dipping, eh?" He places his black sunglasses on, popping his bubblegum.

"No," I reply flatly.

He fake pouts. "We're here." Jumping out of the car, he jogs to my side and opens the door for me. "Fun times await!"

Snorting, I follow behind him as we make it to the water. It was crystal clear to the point where you could see the fish swimming, and the sand at the bottom. I watch Harry slide his skinny jeans down his legs exposing his yellow dump truck boxers. He then pulls off his shirt slowly in a taunting way. Abs brilliantly marred into his tan flesh and then exposes a few tattoos, one particularly standing out between his pecks. A butterfly. Chuckling at the thought, he jumps into the water.

Shaking my head of the thoughts I currently was having, I slowly pull my shorts off. I hear a whistled cat call from Harry in the water and I blush. Grabbing the bottom of my top, just to taunt him, I pull it up and over my head slowly. Winking at him, I go to the water in a seductively slow pace. Harrys eyes stay trained on my body until he can no longer see it.

"Whoa baby." He swims towards me. "Lets swim."

Grabbing my hand, he leads me further into the water. It was nice and hot from the summer sun. Squinting up at Harry's beautiful face, he pulls me to him. "That wasn't nice of you to taunt me like that," he whispers in my ear. "Had I not just enjoyed that, you'd be tied to my bed."

Scowling at him, I swim in the other direction. "You've got me fifty shades of get the hell away." I splash the water at his face and go under the water. Bumping my head against something rather hard, I come out of the water a few seconds later to be greeted by Harry with a humongous grin on his face.

"Hey baby," he winks at me. "your face was in between my legs."

Disbelief makes its way onto my face. "Your thing was in my face?" I ask, horrified.

He winks. "I like you in that position."

"Of course you do, pig."

"That's kinda hot." He pulls me to his chest, while I start wrapping my legs around his waist. "Hope you don't mind but Vern Cummings is getting off so," he untangles my legs. "I'm going to go over there." He swims away over to the water fall.

Pushing my now wet hair away from my face, I follow after him. My arms burned with each hard push I did in the water, getting closer and closer to him. Now on the rocks that were located under the waterfall, I let him pull me to my feet. Feeling his eyes on my butt, I walk under the water fall and let the water refresh my pores.

He comes up behind me a few seconds later. "This waters pounding my head," he whines.

I roll my eyes. "Then go."

He crosses his arms over his chest like a two year old. "No."

"Then stop complaining," I grumble.

Harry stomps his foot. "Ugh. You're mean."

"You're obnoxious. Now," I motion him to come towards me. "pick me up and throw me in the water." I demand.

He scoffs, crossing his arms over his chest. "Only if I get to kiss you afterwards."

"You drive a hard bargain." I stroke my chin. "Deal."

Harry boyishly grins. Wrapping his hands on the sides of my bare skin he counts. "1... 2... 3!" He throws me into the water. My body collides with it harshly, going through the water until I hit the sand. Pushing off it, I head to the safety that had air. Gasping for air, I push my dark hair back and out of my face as he gives me a wave.

Puckering his lips, he motions me over. "Give me a kissy."

Snorting, I pull myself out of the water. Awkwardly standing in front of him, he places his hand at the back of my head to push me towards him. Connecting our lips, my forehead bumps into his harshly. Pulling back a scowl is on my face.

"Ow!" I grip my nose as Harry frowns, rubbing his nose.

"My nose!" he shrieks out. "I think it's bleeding!" Sure enough, a stream of blood goes from his nostril then across his cupid bow lips. Staring up at him, I roll my eyes.

"Tilt your head back," I say. He does as said. "Close your eyes." He closes his eyes making his long black lashes flutter on his skin. Since he was standing in front of the water, I should probably push him. Placing my hands on his biceps, I start to kiss his neck before shoving him backwards. He flies towards the water, creating a large splash.

He comes out of the water, running his hand down his face while pushing his brown locks back. "What the heck Macy! I thought I was getting kisses!" Throwing his hands in the air, he rubs his eyes. "Jerk."

I chuckle. "What you get."

"For what?"

I shrug. "Standing there like an idiot." Sticking my tongue out at him, his lip slackens.

"Oh now your in for it." Climbing up the rocks, I start to run away from him. "Get back here." Trying to run without slipping on the wet rock, he wraps his arms around me from behind and smothers kisses into my face.

"Ew, cooties!" I wipe at my face where he left his slober.

He wiggles his brows. "You're welcome."

"I didn't say thank you."

He shrugs. "You should have."

(: (: VOTE :) :)