**13**

Chapter 13: Robbing A Gas Station With Panty Hose Masks 

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Harry pulls back from my face. "Let's go to a gas station and steal something. It was on your list."

I shake my head. "I wrote that but I'm not actually doing it," I state.

Harry laughs. "Heck yea you are. I know you're this perfect Christian and everything so afterwards, if you want, I'll return it."

"Harry." This so wasn't a good idea. So many bad things could happen.

He leads me out of the lake. "We're going." He picks me up and places me inside of his black BMW, careful to pick up my bike as well and put it in the trunk. "C'mon, you've gotta live some." Sighing, I let him drive us to the gas station. Soft music plays in the background. I stare out the window, watching the trees pass by in a blur.

Once we pull into the gas station, Harry climbs out of the BMW then opens my door. "First I need to take my license plate off then," he pulls out two black panty hose. "We are placing these over our heads." I start to laugh when Harry puts it in my hand. He was serious. "Now go inside to the back where the sodas are while I remove the plate."

Nodding, I head inside of the gas station. The worker merely gives me a slight nod then gets back to reading his newspaper. Heading to the back where the sodas are located, I wait while pulling the panty hose over my head. It was hard to breathe with this on but I deserve this for even thinking about stealing. Even if I was bringing it back. Whatever it is.

A few seconds later, the bell at the front dings signaling another customer. I knew it was Harry without question. Who else would be here at 2 a.m.? I look up from my hidden view of the camera to where Harry waves to the counter guy. He comes down the aisles until his eyes land on me. He walks faster than he had moments before to squat beside me.

"I'm going to go get those Dum Dum suckers. You stay. While we're out I'm going to get eggs."

"For what?" I whisper back.

He shrugs. "To egg Logan's window."

I nod then hear what he says. "Wait what-"

"Never mind that, c'mon! You're going to go make it look like you have a gun, point it at the counter guy, and then wait for me to get the food."

I stand from my squatted position and head straight to the counter. "Give me all your money!" I say to him in a male voice. He turns to where I pretend to be holding a gun in my backpack.

"No," He replies, raising his hands in front of himself. "Never."

"Please?" I clear my throat. "I mean no! Give me all your money!"

"No." He replies. "Drop your weapon," his voice is wobbly and uncertain.

I really hope Harry gets here fast. I didn't like making this guy scared. Thinking about pulling off my cover up, Harry races from behind the aisles at full speed; hair flying and flipping in the front. "Lets go!" He grabs my wrist, yanking me hard enough that I fly off the ground. We race from the aisles until we push through the Gas Stations doors.

We jump inside of the BMW, driving as fast as we can all while the guy from the store chases our car as far as he can before grabbing a phone. Uh-oh. Harry drives faster down the High Way until we make it to where I knew Logan lived. "Why are we here?" I ask. More importantly, how did he know where this place was?

Harry glances at me then returns his attention to the road. "I told you I'm egging Logan's house."

"Why?" I ask.

Harry sighs, running his hands through his hair. "Ok so whenever we were younger and I had no mum, Logan and his dad would let me stay with them. Unfortunately, after a while of doing this, Logan said that he felt like his dad was neglecting him for me. Which he wasn't." Harry rolls his eyes. "Anyways, after that Mr. Lerman said that I wasn't allowed back over anymore so everyday I stayed at home. Every time I get a girl friend, an animal, a house..." his jaw ticks. "He makes sure to take it. But he can't take my mansion, he can't take my cat, he can't take my dignity." Harry punches the steering wheel before turning to me fully. "So what I guess I am saying is Logan's my... my brother."

My eyes turn into huge saucers. "Your brother?"

Harry nods. "Yea. My mum had married Mr. Lerman but then he divorced her soon for Mrs. Lerman. If Mrs. Lerman knows that I'm her son is beyond me." Harry grabs the carton of eggs. "Enough History for today. We just had school yesterday. Lets go." He opens his door with a boyish grin before climbing out of the car to my side. "Here we go. Welcome to the Lerman Mansion where the kids are spoiled and the parents are-"

"Don't finish that sentence." I scold him. Harry rolls his eyes and helps me to the ground.

"I'm egging each one of their windows." Harry winks at me. "This has become a tradition ever since they left me and they always expect it." Harry pulls out one of the white shelled eggs and does a quick inspection for cracks. "Now watch. I didn't just take baseball for the chicks." Wow. Really? He picks up the egg, pulls his arm back, and throws it hard and fast.

It lands on the left side window, creating a large and very loud splat against the glass. I watch the yellow yoke slide down the clear window and wonder whose room it was. The next room he eggs is the one on the right. The light was already on and the window wide open. Harry grins.

"This is the fun part." He throws the egg hard, landing it straight through the open window. A few seconds later a very tired looking Logan is at the window with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Harold Edward Styles-" Harry throws another egg, landing splat against Logans unamused face. Harry bursts into a fit of giggles and I can't help but do the same. Logan's confused and now yellow face squints in the darkness. "Macy? Is that you?"

Harry pushes me against the ground, sitting on me. "No. Why, do you have a crush on her?" Harry taunts.

Even from here you could see the blush on his face. "N-No..." He trails off, shaking his head he grabs the window pane and shuts it hard.

Harry turns to me with a sneer. "Lets go."

Vote :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)