**27**

Chapter 27: Logan's Obsessed

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

To open your eyes without there being a Harry in bed with you sucked. Placing clothes on, I notice I have a text from Logan that reads:

Was wondering if u wanted to come over today?? _Logan_x

I text back: Heckle yasssss! **Macy**

His reply is instant: Great! Come over at ten. _Logan_x

Standing to my feet, a yawn escapes past my lips as I stretch my limbs. Today was going to be a good day I guess. When the past Logan had been weird and... yea just weird... I thought I'd never speak to him but the boy deserves a second chance. Everybody does in life. Life sucks enough, why make it suck worse?

Heading downstairs a note from Parker tells me he is at work and to be safe. Rolling my eyes, I rip the piece of paper to throw the remnants on the ground. I stopped being safe after I left Tennessee. Grabbing a helmet, I head outside with a song called Bad For You by Abbi Glines replaying in my mind. The rock beat has me grabbing my bicycle dramatically slow as I jump on my bike and start pedaling to Logans.

What? Did you expect a motorcycle?

Pulling into Logan's driveway, I see him through his window with a pleased smile on his face. A few seconds later he greets me at the door with a happy smile. "Macy!" he greets me.

I smile back as he opens his arms up for a hug. I hug him back as he leads me inside of his house. "So why am I here, exactly?" I ask skeptically.

Logan shrugs. "I told you I was inviting you over soon, didn't I?" He gives me a quirky lopsided grin and I can't help but laugh.

"True."

He leads me up his stairs and frowns. "I need to pee. Be right back." Exiting the room, I use this time to get a feels of his room. Baseball plaques line the walls where as paintings of him as a kid line the left side of the wall. His walls were dark blue colored; the color of his eyes.

A bit of the paint on the right side of the wall peels back, exposing a rectangular shaped door. A frown creases into my eyes and I gently pull on the tiny door. Opening up the tiny door, my eyes widen in fear at what I see. Pictures upon pictures of me line the inside of the little door. Hearts were shaped around my face along with obvious white stains from something I'd rather not explain.

On the other side of the little door a note that reads in his writing says: "I think about her everyday while I lay in bed, jerking off-"

He was obsessed. With. Me.

Shock etches my face as I pull out images of me sleeping, images of me in the shower, images of me that I never remembered even doing on his walls. Pulling out the images, I stare in disbelief at a photo of me naked.

"Like what you see?"

Gasping, I turn to see a very amused Logan. "What are these?" I demand.

Logan grins wickedly. "Just a little hidden room where I keep my collection. Do you like it?" I shake my head and he cackles. "Funny thing is, I have another beside it with a Voo-Doo doll of Harry," he spits Harry's name out like scum. "See I wanted you to see that room. That's why I've been going to rehab. I'm addicted to you. You are a drug to me."

"You're crazy," I whisper, pushing my back against the wall.

Logan sighs. "I'm not planning on hurting you. I'd never. We all have our obsessions, I just know it's hard to accept mine and I'm sorry for that." His eyes are pleading. "Please understand Macy, I need help and I'm getting it! Just give me a chance. My obsession with you isn't much of an obsession anymore as much as I find it as a fascination. You aren't like other girls."

He eases up to me while I back up against the wall. "Please back away. I don't know about you, Logan."

He frowns. "Look," he raises his hands and sits on the ground. "I'll admit, I was crazy, but I've over come my lust and infatuation with you. Can we restart? A few days ago you promised me, but I wanted to show you these images before that to show you how much I craved you."

I shake my head. "You're sick! I was freaking naked! You make me sick!" I scrunch my nose up in disgust as tears invade Logans eyes.

"I'm sorry." A choked sob escapes his lips. "I just love you so much. Please give me a chance. I didn't show you those to make you crept out, but to show you I need help. I want you to help me."

I shake my head again. "I-I can't. It's too weird for me."

Logans face falls. "That's depressing news then." He picks up the images and looks through them before grabbing a lighter from his pocket.

"What're you doing?" I ask, shocked.

He gives me the are you serious look? "What does it look like?"

"You burning me," I retort.

Logan nods. "I'm not keeping your images. You're welcome."

A relived sigh escapes past my lips. "Thank you."

Logan laughs. "I wouldn't be thanking me just yet."

Confusion masks my face. "Why not?"

He scratches the back of his neck. "I still want you. I know the bad boy has your heart, but when he breaks your heart, and we both know he will, you'll be running back to me. I know that for a fact. My brothers an idiot; doesn't know how to keep them much less love them."

"You're wrong," I defend.

Logan shakes his head. "He can't keep anything. Man needs a dad, a mother. He has nothing. He's just a loser who I hate to say is related to me in any way." Logan shrugs. "When he breaks your heart, I'll be here."

"Well I wont need you."

He starts to turn but freezes at my words, turning to look at me. "That's where you're wrong, Macy. He will."

Why did that sound like a promise?

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS HAPPENING NEXT!??? <~~~~ HIGHLIGHT THAT WITH ANSWER!