**4**

Chapter 4: Bunny slippers
Macy's POV
*

*

*

*
The next day, which was Saturday, I was surprised to hear a knock at the door. Still in my pink bunny slippers along with matching one piece, I jump from the bed.

My dad wasn't here right now since he worked for his own CEO company and made a good amount. Taking the stairs two at a time, the continuous knock got louder with each passing second.

"Coming!" I shout. Pushing my frizzy hair away from my face, I cup my hand around my mouth and smell the odor from sleep. Wincing at the scent, I open the door with surprise on my face. "Uh... hi Harry... wasn't expecting you. Here. At my house..." I awkwardly stand while looking at his blushing face. "How did you find my house?"

Harry's face goes redder. "I followed your dads truck yesterday after school."

"That isn't weird." I slowly reply. "What do you want?" I don't say this mean, just a little awkward. Harry smiles, pulling out a corsage with a brilliant pink color. He holds it out to me shyly. "Why are you giving me this? It isn't prom." I eye it with narrowed eyes.

Harry bursts into a fit of laughter. "Will you go on a date with me? Tonight?"

My eyes widen in shock. Play it cool Macy. "Sure. Where are we going?"

Harry grins so wide you could put a skittle in his dimple. "Skating! Go grab a jacket, gloves, a hat, and a scarf! It's a cold one tonight!" His enthusiasm had me racing up the stairs quickly as I grab everything, place some mascara on, and get all the clothes. Running back down the steps, I slip on the last step.

Closing my eyes, I'm ready to meet the ground harshly but instead land in a pair of strong arms. Opening my eyes slowly I am greeted by brilliant green ones. "How does this always happen?" I whisper, smiling.

Harry grins. "I don't know, but I like it." His cool breath smelt of cherry and I immediately inhaled. The scent was far too pleasing to dismiss. His lips come close to my ear, arm still strong and steady around my waist. He kisses the lobe gently before pulling back with a grin. Harry freezes while staring at my hair until a wide grin spreads across his face. "You have fuzz in your hair."

Blushing, I push Harry back and run my fingers through my hair in search for the unwanted fuzz. That was embarrassing. "Thanks a lot Mr. Douche pants."

He places his hand across his heart. "Douche? I have been told and called that before but why?" He smirks at me, popping the new sucker from inbetween his lips.

I roll my eyes. "I find that hard to believe." As if he didn't know why he was called that.

He nods in understanding. "Actually yeah I can see why now." He clasps his hands together. "Alright well, we should probably head over there before it gets too crowded." He holds out his arm for me to take and I place my elbow crook into his. "Shall we?"

I giggle. "We shall."

Heading towards his black BMW, he puts his hands gently on either side of my hips and lifts me up on to the seat inside the vehicle. The seats were leather and dark black. He runs around to the other side and puts the key into the ignition.

While turning it on, I search through the radio stations until I land on One Direction. The song Steal My Girl, played and I immediately fanngirled.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" I start beating on Harry's shoulder.

Harry rolls his eyes. "Ugh boy bands are so gay. Like seriously, all boys on one bus. That is just really weird."

I frown at Harry and cross my arms. "You are just jealous." Pulling out one of their albums, I always kept in my purse, my eyes widen. "Woah! You look exactly like Sarry Htyles!"

Harry frowns while taking the album from me. "He does not."

I gasp. "He does so! That should be flattering! You know how many girls dig him? There's Mayn Zalik, Hiall Noran, Touis Lomlinson, Piam Layne, and of course Sarry Htyles!"

"Of course you'd know that-" His car makes a loud noise, and Harry's full attention goes to where the gas tank is. "It's fine. It's fine..." He was either trying to reassure me or himself.

I smile. "Ok. Shut up now! Lets go and be quiet so I can jam!" Harry nods and we begin driving down to the Skate N Shake. Hopping out of the car, Harry hurriedly opens my door to where a blast of cold air hits my face.

Harry quickly picks me up and sets me down on the gravel before quickly leading me towards the building. "You are going to have to tell them your foot size," Harry says in my ear.

Goosebumps rise on my arms and not from the wind.

"Okay." Bad thing was, I had monster feet. I wore a size twelve and well who wants to tell their maybe future husband that they have man feet?

We make it to the desk where lines upon lines are stacked up behind the cashier. He smiles at us but his eyes stare into mine. That was Logan.

"No way, Logan?" I say surprised. He smiles at me and opens his arms up. Racing around the counter, I wrap my arms around this handsome chunk of boy.

"Macy!" He picks me up off the ground to spin me. "I didn't expect to see you here." He sets me down on the ground with a huge smile on those big lips.

I beam up at him. "Same! I'm surprised to see you here as well. When did you start?"

Logan glances over at Harry with a snarl before looking back down at me. "About a year now. What's up Harry?"

Harry's eye twitches. "Great, great... just great."

I clear my throat awkwardly. "So how's the weather?"

Logan frowns at Harry's response. "Cloudy with a chance of beating the shit out of someone." Harry smashes the sucker that had been in his mouth between his fingers then throws it on the ground.

"Isn't that thoughtful?" Logan says slowly.

Blushing, I shoot Harry a glare to cool off. "Alright well I guess we better go skate."

"You don't have your shoes yet," Logan points out.

Right.

Vote :) :) :) :)