**18**

Chapter 18: Double Dating With A Purple Giraffe

Did you see the new cover? I'm absolutely flipping out you guys! It's friggin beautiful. Go follow HarryStylesManip  right now ladies and maybe some men???

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

Logan leads me inside of the movies after we've gotten our tickets to the, what I guess you call, Concession Stand. Or is that sports? Oh well. He turns to me with a bright smile. "So what would you like? I was going to ask if you wanted the Date Night Popcorn but you said no moves."

I chuckle. "Just order that. It's ok. I don't eat much popcorn anyways." With a shrug, I take in the nice movie theatre. Most of them were nasty (well in Tennessee they were) but here in Arkansas they seemed pretty decent. My eyes scan the guys out of habit and I see someone I wasn't expecting.

Harry.

My eyes widen and I pinch myself over and over to see if I'm really seeing him or if I'm imagining it. Harry scans the crowd until his eyes land on me. I watch him shove through the people until he's in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I ask, staring up at him in disbelief.

Harry smiles. "I thought we could do a double date. Hope you don't mind. I brought my favorite stuffed animal, Mrs. Tickles." He pulls out a stuffed purple giraffe that was wearing a black top hat. I snort under my breath as Logan growls.

He wraps his arm around my waist, making me very uncomfortable. "We're not double dating. Last I checked you were dumped."

I blush deeply as Harry rolls his eyes. "Well then me and Mrs. Tickles will leave unless Macy wants us to be here." He turns his attention to me; eyes pleading. "Do you want us here?"

I was in an awkward position. Like seriously why did Harry have to go all cute on me? I couldn't deny him while he was here, with his date that was stuffed. "Uhm, sure?" I said it like a question. Logan throws his back in clear anguish then lets out a dramatic sigh.

"You heard the girl, come on then." Logan pulls me along with him to Room 8 where they were showing Pixels. Logan sat on my right while Harry sat on my left. Oh boy. During the movie Harry kept his hand out, in a waiting position for me to hold his hand while Logan did the same. Glancing between the two I roll my eyes.

Brothers. I still couldn't believe it.

Harry leans over the seat to my ear. "Mrs. Tickles is being kinky over here, do you mind switching me seats?" Harry asks, breath hot on my cheek.

I can't keep the smile off my face. "You just want me away from Logan," I whisper back.

Instead of sticking up for himself, Harry nods. "Yea pretty much. But Mrs. Tickles did touch... my hand."

I gasp. "No way! That's horrible," I sarcastically and playfully reply.

Harry grins, exposing that adorable dimple. "Trade mwe seats pwease?" he says in baby talk, pouting out his bottom lip and making his dimples embed into the sides of his cheeks.

"You sound like a baby."

"Don't deny your love of it."

A guy behind us gets between our seats. "Shut the heck up right now. Or leave."

Harry looks at me then to the boy before laughing. "Sit your arse down. Your disturbing the people behind you," Harry complains with a grin, and wink directed towards me.

The guy frowns. "Shut up." Then he leans back in his seat, shooting us a warning glare. Harry makes a 'I'm so scared' face then trades me spots. Chancing a peek at Logan, his eyes were so red from anger that it could paralyze you. If looks could kill, I died.

Subsequently, once the movie was finally over, I shot straight up from my seat. "Let's go." I rush down the aisle until I make it to the end where I proceeded to go down the stairs in a fast pace. There was no point in following behind the boys. Who knows what they'd do. Making it into the lobby, a swarm of people envelope me and I can't help but feel anxiety at the closeness.

I didn't have anxiety but I did hate people. I wasn't social or anything. Rushing out of the movies, I rest my head against the white wall; enjoying the cool wind. A few seconds later I hear the door open and close. Opening one eye I see where a very amused and happy Harry strolls out. He places his arm around my neck with a grin.

"We should double date on getting ice cream, do you agree?"

Turning at the sound of pretty much hormonal anger, a very straight faced Logan approaches where Harry and I stood. "Macy," Logan gives me a nod and a sneer to Harry. "ready to go get ice cream?"

I bite my lower lip. "C-Can Harry come with us?" I whispered shyly.

Logans frown deepens. "Can I talk to you for a moment." He directs to me. I silently follow behind him as he leads us behind the movie theatre. When we are away from witnesses, I mean people, Logan slams me against the wall. "What the freak is wrong with you? Are you mental? Bipolar?" Logan barks in my face. I flinched each time, trying to push myself away. His grasp on my wrist tightens harder, leaving bruises. "Am I not good enough for you, Macy?"  he shouts.

"L-Leave m-me alone!" I stammer out.

A sick and twisted grin mars his face. "I can't do that." He smashes his lips on to mine, engulfing my mouth with his tongue. I try to shove at him but he kicks me- hard- sending me to the ground. My eyes start to blur out of focus, head spinning. Logan gets towards me, repeatedly kicking me in the side. "Why don't you love me?" he shouts like a mad man.

Tears run down my face. Darkness engulfs me right when the pain eases. I open my eyes to where Harry brutally smashes his fist into Logans face. "Don't you touch her!" Harrys fist cracks into Logans jaw, creating a loud snapping noise. Logan falls backwards; pain written on his face as he tries to make the pain go away.

"Go to Hell," Logan growls out.

Harry rolls his eyes. "I'll go if you go first," he responds, slamming his fist into his jaw once more. Blood splatters on the green grass, as he turns towards me. "Come."

Vote :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)