**23**

Chapter 23: It's The Toy Isn't It?

Macy's POV

*

*

*

*

After a long dreadful moment of silence, Harry took me to the drive through at McDonalds. That is when Earned it by TheWeeknd came on. I blasted the music up, unable to jump out of the car I begin spinning around in circles. "Girl you've earned it," boom. "Always worth it," boom. "And you deserve it," boom.

I close my eyes, dancing around in the rain as I spin. My body leads me around as my arms lay out around me as I twirl in the rain with the loud music playing. Racing to peoples cars, that were currently behind me, I danced around and pulled out an elderly woman from her car. We both began dancing together, holding hands as we spun around.

The old woman gave me a cheeky grin as the sexy voice of TheWeeknd played in the background from Harry's car as we danced in the rain. She grinned at me, then walked back to her car as I continued dancing until Harry came out.

Rain poured around us as he stared at me, wildly smiling at me. I looked back at him, the part in the song speeding up before he leaned down towards me, kissing me so hard and passionately that the cars behind us both cheered and honked. We pulled back, the rain falling down and leaving a wet clear trail down Harry's straight nose.

He smiles at me then leads me back to our car. "You are a good dancer. But you do realize that was a sexual song, yeah?" he asks.

I nod, then burst out laughing uncontrollably. "Yea." I giggle, turning down the new song as he smiles at me. "I want a Happy Meal," I say.

"It's the toy, isn't it?"

I nod.  "Say I'm a boy. They always get better toys than the girls do." Harry chuckles, rolling his eyes but thankfully, and smartfully, gets what I asked for. As I eat my lunch in silence, Harry interrupts the awkward silence.

"I think you made that woman happy."

Over a bite of burger, I grin. "I hope so." Once we pull up into my drive, my food has already been devoured and I feel fine. I get out and jump into Harry's arms, inhaling his scent that made me happier within each second. He grinned, pulling back.

"Aw baby." He ruffles my hair. "I missed you, too!" Then we began making out. Tounge and all. Then, of course, Parker came out with a very unhappy step mother. They looked at us like we were nuts before Harry let out a gutteral growl, causing Parker to put his hands and body infront of his wife before glaring back.

"Stop screwing around with my daughter unless you 'love her so much'." 

Harry rolled his eyes, fumes of anger basically falling from his ears. "And how am I supposed to make her fall for me if you," he points an accusing finger at Parker that, yes, was the middle finger. "keep intruding, Parker?"

Parker shakes his head, sighing. "Fine. Just remember to marry her if you want her so damn badly." Harry scoffs, pulling me to his chest. I could feel his muscles buldging through his button down black shirt as he grimanced at the man before us.

"Whatever. I'm a kid at heart right now." Harry grabs my wrist lightly, pulling me into my house. "Dang man always staying in my business. I'll propose to you when you are at the correct age," he promises, glancing at me from the corner of his eye. I just nod along with it, not wanting to cause him anymore stress.

We stand in the kitchen and I watch in amazement as he begins getting out drink after drink, refilling it after chugging it down.

"Chug, chug, chug," I chant, unable to help it. He rolls his eyes, the milk making a little mustache that reminded me of Got Milk? Just the thought made me burst of laughing. Harry gave me a quizzical look which I just shrugged off, watching him get more glasses before clearing his mouth with his tan arm that was like a strong potatoe. He sneered at me, obviously noticing that I was staring at his muscles- curse his mind - as I blush wildly, turning a lovely scarlet color. I think at least.

"Whats your favorite flower?" Harry asks, tilting his head to the side. I think for a moment, in thought about what my favorite flower was.

"Pink Tulips," I reply, rubbing the back of my neck out of habit.

He nods. "Ok. Well baby," his British accent drags out the 'y' letter. "I've got to go to my house, but please be careful here. Don't leave without me. To go, like, anywhere."

Chuckling, I head upstairs as Harry calls, "I mean it!"

 I didn't like he was taking over my business but it's not I'd leave to go eat something at night. Pulling out my computer I go on to Wattpad.com and begin writing a book that was about Harry. I'd started it a few days ago and just knew I'd publish it in the future.

Typing quickly up the final chapter I publish it and get notifications like crazy. Smiling to myself, I read each comment thoroughly and turn the computer off. Tomorrow was a new day.

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! PLEASE!